Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Fabtastic part<3
Continue soon

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 12

Zoya gets up with a silken sheet wrapped on her petite body. Asad obsereves the sea of beauty and love he had recently drowned himself into. He leaps forward and grabs her wrist. She sits down next to him. She cups his face with her small hands and gives him a soft kiss on his forehead and cheeks. She goes into the washroom and begins to fill the bath. She lights scented candles and sprinkles rose petals in the bath tub. She uses fragrant salt mineral granules. She wanted to completely sooth herself and smell like a bouquet for Asad.

He came in the washroom and goes to the wash basin. Zoya is lost in the thought of what had just transpired between her and Asad. She is brought out of her thoughts when she hears the water running. "Allah Miya ! What's wrong with you? Aap aap yahan kya kar rahe hain? Aap aap yahan nahi aa sakte. Bahar jaiye mujhe bath lena hai." She blushed as this was the first time they were together in the washroom together as man and wife. The previous encounter was an accident but this was deliberate on Asad's part. She experienced a new proximity with him.

Asad standing near the wash basin looks at her image in the mirror. He was wearing his demins which is zipped but unbuttoned. "UGH! Apna bachpana band kijiye. Hum miya biwi hain we can be here the same time. You continue with your bath. Main aapko join nahi kar raha. Mujhe brush karna hai aur COLD shower lena hai." So that he can snuggle with her at night to feel warm. "Kya? Aapko shower lena hai?" She sounded a little disappointed. She still at times had to pinch herself to believe that this Greek God in front of her was all hers. "Well how unromantic it would be so nice if he stepped in the bath with me?"

She imagined the two of them in the bath blowing the foam and bathing together. "Allah Miya What's wrong with you Zoya? Itna bold soch rahi ho. Khan Sahib ko tumhaare iraadon ke bare mein pata chala toh SHAYAD fauran professor sahib tameez aur tehzeeb par lecture suna denge." "Barhaal mujhe koi dikkat nahi hogi agar aap mujhe join karna chahe. Fit and Six pack abs yaad aaya kuch?" She blushed as he winked at her. He whistled the song,"Ishq hua kaise hua accha hua jaise hua."

"Is he the same man Mr. Akdu Ahmad Khan who shouted at me Zoya Farookhi over little things? (Farookhi? She used her mother's maiden name. She did not even remember her father's name). Who did not like me? Or my ways of living? I still remember the day he was so angry with me that he almost said the words 'I HATE YOU'. I was his responsibility as I lived under his roof. Even though he shouted at me I sensed some worry he had in him for me. For the first time he had an effect on me. I can't remember when but he did start to worry about me. He scolded me but could never stand it if anyone said a word against me. Had he started to fall for me before the wedding and never let it show because he was afraid to love?" These thoughts came to Zoya many a times.

She wanted him to go for a shower and then get into the bath tub. She too joined him and brushed her teeth. Mr. Neat Freak continued to clean what she messed up. He was such a multi-tasker. He goes into the shower area and she slowly removes the sheet covering her and gets into the bath. They could both see one another through translucent glass.  

Edited by chahat11 - 11 years ago
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow cute and sweet
little bit hawwt too
cont soon
Asadksg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
reallt superbbb
plz plz plz plz update soon
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it... Hayeee u r torturing me here.. Lol 
I want ASYA scenes in the show now.. :)
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was lovely dear! Too cute! Please continue soon! 👍🏼
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cute update...Zoya getting fluster was funny; Asad showing no emotion to her.

-Sona
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
SO cute
Continue soon as possible 
<3