The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Rahi FF: Gusts of Wind (Page 3 important note)

NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
'I can feel the wind wrapping itself around me. For the first time in my life I am grateful to the way I shiver in the cold.  It assures me that atleast, somethings never change. Everything here reminds me of the two days years back. The lake, it's waters, the trees, plants, everything knows the biggest secrets of my heart. They know me in and out. Sometimes, I wonder. Do I know myself, the way they do? And for that matter does anyone know me entirely? Did anyone ever understand the girl hidden behind the mask I always wore? Did anyone...'

Two sheets of paper was blown away by a gust of wind. A girl jumped up from the ground. She had been sitting on the ground, near the lake, with her back to the rest of the world for hours. Turning around she shouted,

"Damn, the papers. Always flying away. I ought to get a new diary soon."

She jumped up to catch the pages of her diary that were threatening to fall into the lake. Her hair, long and swept to a side, bounced up covering her face. She brushed her hair away revealing her face. It had an innocence to it that was beginning to wear out. She looked about 20. Her chocolate brown eyes reflected a strength of character. She had a lean figure. Her overall personality shouted out the look of having gone through pain.

"Gotcha", she shouted gleefully when she finally caught the papers. 

She sat down again and took the pen lying nearby. She began completing her entry for the day.

'Did anyone...ever understand me, me Panchi? Did anyone ever love me the way I had loved Ranveer?"

Stuffing the papers back into her diary she got up. Sliding her bag onto her shoulder, she began walking to the road. Panchi turned back once more and whispered softly to herself,

"I miss you, Ranveer"

______________________________________________________________________________-

So, how was it? Please like and live comments. If I should continue, I want long comments. The bigger and numerous the likes and comments, faster the update.

Edited by Hermione1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

res

unres

hey this seems very interesting. i would love  to read it. plz do continue soon. panchi likes to write a diary. πŸ˜Š

that sounds interesting. plz do pm me whenever u update. once again it's really nice and plz continue soon. next time thoda bada.πŸ˜›

Edited by keshiya - 11 years ago
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OOOH! Definitely intriguing! Continue soon, please! I'd love to read more!

The detailing is brilliant, by the way! πŸ˜Š

Cheers!
-Raina

P.S - Sorry can't leave long comments on this one, since it's just the beginning, but yeah, do continue! 
Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start
Loved itt
Continue soon
And pm me
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum beginning...its fab...pls continue soon
NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, back with part 1. It is short, I am sorry. But I have some assignments to complete. Hope you like this too.

________________________________________________________________________________

Part 1

The car sped through the lonely road. It was strange, she thought. Everything around here seemed to shout out her life. 

Panchi was sitting in the back seat of an audi. To her side, there was a pile of books, mostly of Jane Austen. Her cousins constantly called her a bookworm, these days. They commented that she do not have any taste in arts. Mostly in music. But little did they know, that within the "I hate music" gaze lay a heart. A soul that reveled itself in music.

"Ramu kaka", called out Panchi. Her voice was soft and calm. The one you normally hear in people without a busy life. She sounded as if she had all the time in the world.

"Yes, beta," said a voice from the front. Panchi gazed up into the rearview mirror. Her eyes locked with another pair. The one in the front had wrinkles around his eyes, shouting out his age. Apart from the signs of age the eyes held something else. It had warmth in it. It was one of the reasons that Panchi had chosen him to be her help in the new house. The warm eyes was drastically different from the cold ones that she had seen in the past years.

"Kaka, please turn on the players, na"

"You want to hear music?" asked he, in a surprised voice. He had been noticing the changes in her from the moment she reached here. Not that he was complaining. It was a relief to see a smile on her face. A change from the constantly brooding one. Panchi, he knew, considered him to be more that her employee. And that had endeared her to him, causing him to accept her request of travelling with her to here.
"I thought you hated music!"

"I never said I hated music. It is just that songs evoke memories. And some memories are not pleasant enough to... Leave it kaka. Play the 4th song in this usb," Panchi said, extending her hand to the front to give it to him. She shifted in her seat, adjusting her skirt into a more comfortable position.

(( Play this song ))

Panchi closed her eyes as the music started flowing in. Her mind started drifting back to a hot summers day in school.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Here, chocolate ice cream, for you."

Panchi spun around, shifting her gaze from the football ground in front of her. Even after she turned her head, she could hear the sounds from the ground. 

Her eyes collided with a pair of coal black ones. She ran her eyes over the boy standing in front. He had a lopsided grin plastered over his face.His specs were perched upon his head. Seeing his foolish smile, a smile crept up on her face. All that had been clouding her mind flew away, as an urge to make him happy took over her.

"Thank you Rahul."

She suddenly saw the grin disappear from his face. He suddenly lowered his eyes, but not before she saw a look of hurt flashing across them. He slowly extended his hand, holding the ice cream cone, trying to smile. She instantly knew that something was wrong.

"Did I say something wrong?", she enquired, taking the cone from his hands. "I really do appreciate it."

"You never say anything wrong, Panchi."

"Then what is it?"

"People say that there is no thank you and sorry between friends. If that is true, then I don't think those should be there between a boyfriend and girlfriend."

"I...I didn't..."

For the first time, Panchi was at a loss of words. Both of them knew what their relationship was based on. Though they were known to be going out among the whole school, that was not the exact truth. Theirs was not based on love, it was something on understanding. Atleast on her side. From his, there was nothing but love.

"I know why you had accepted my proposal," continued Rahul, " You had said it that day itself. It was because you knew the pain of not being loved back by the one you love. You didn't want me to suffer the same way. I thought it must have changed somewhat..."

"Ranveer! Congrats on winning the match."

Panchi spun around to see them. They were coming from the ground, their goalle in the middle, a look of truimph on his face. It was written on all their faces, the happinness of winning a match against the students of the school. Happiness in winning the match, representing the old students association of royal academy. But Panchi had eyes for only one person. Ranveer.

"You still love him, don't you?"

Panchi turned slowly to Rahul. She could read the desperation in his eyes. But she spoke the truth,

"He was my first love. And will be there in my heart till the day I die."

With this she began walking away, out of the school campus.

Suddenly she heard Rahul calling from behind, 

"I love you the same way!"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Rahul!"

Panchi jumped up from  her seat. The car came to a sudden stop

"What happened beta?"

Wiping away her tears Panchi replied,

"It's nothing. Go on driving. If not, we will be late."

Ramu kaka started the car again.

Panchi took a bottle of water from her side and drank it whole, cursing her fate for the umpteenth time. Not for herself, but for hurting Rahul, the way she had to, years back.

So how was it? Please like and comment.

..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! Such an amazing storyline :) Panchi loves ranveer and rahul loves panchi, sad that is😭 Do continue!
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWesome update!!!!! waiting to read more
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ouchie! Beautiful update! I really wanna know what happened in the past, but I wanna know what the future holds for her too! πŸ˜Š
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
lovely start dear...interesting...n omg r u a keralite?i am askin tht coz u posted a mal song na...i am also a keralite..😊

nywz plz do pm me whenevr u update