Ashish Sharma's surprise for Archana Taide

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Archana Taide and Ashish Sharma

Archana Taide, a true Scorpion always gets excited about her birthdays. And with Archana having a festive atmosphere with her engagement (23 October) happening recently and her wedding to Ashish Sharma round the corner, this birthday (she celebrates her birthday today, 7 November) was indeed special for her.

So what did Ashish Sharma gift her lady love on the day? Says Archana, "Ashish got me a Skoda Rapid,which is red in color. Now that's a huge birthday gift. But the excitement of the day or shall I say, the night got bigger when Ashish organized a surprise birthday party where he had called our close set of friends. In fact, we had planned a quiet dinner, but I was surprised when I saw my friends. Vinny Arora, Dheeraj Dhoopar, Ridhi Dogra, Raqesh Vashist, Vishal Singh, Annie Gill, Ayaz Ahmed, Imran Khan were there to wish me on my birthday."

So what did Archana gift herself? "I am a typical Scorpion, and love gifting myself. Initially I was confused but then a beautiful thought struck me that I should offer a beautiful life to a life. So I immediately went and adopted a dog. I bought a Cocker Spaniel breed dog which is jet black in color. We have named it Carbon. I am an animal lover and so is Ashish. Actually I brought in Carbon as a surprise for Ashish, but a bigger surprise was waiting for me in my house. Ashish had bought a golden Retriever puppy for me as the second gift for my birthday. We have named him Scotch. Both my puppies are very lucky for me, as in the night I got a call to inform me that I have been nominated for Zee Rishtey Awards. I could not stop smiling when I heard this."

What's your wish for this birthday? "I am blessed to have Ashish as my partner. I cannot ask for more from God. This birthday is special because I have got many unique gifts from friends. I was overwhelmed with this gesture of Ashish, because as an actor it is difficult to remove time and plan a surprise party. 2011 was a depressing year for me, and God has been very kind to gift me 2012 where I saw lots of success. I thank Christ for it. On my birthday, I just want to tell one thing to my fans – save a life and adopt a dog."

Thanks for sharing,Visha.😊
wow...great love,may god bless ashish & archna
i am very happy for ashish...he is really a true lover...he is not like kanan,who forget his love for ekta,ashish is true to his love & getting married with archna.
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

i am very happy for ashish...he is really a true lover...he is not like kanan,who forget his love for ekta,ashish is true to his love & getting married with archna.

absolutely true...👏
Awww...ashish ji is sooo nice...he knows very well how to look after & make his girl feel special always...a true lover...😊 wish i cud also get my guy like him...😛😛
Originally posted by coolpavni

Awww...ashish ji is sooo nice...he knows very well how to look after & make his girl feel special always...a true lover...😊 wish i cud also get my guy like him...😛😛

oh dear,you are absolutely right,i wish you too get loving guy like ashish.
yes,i agree with you..ashish love archna very much.
dear ashish,you are caring & loving...
very good ashish after all archne is your love3