WU-8th Nov -KD-Kiya another MU on the Way ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Filling in for Rosh, pls bear with me 😳

-Princi congratulates the buddies for their fab effort and wishes them luck for Alpha plus and then goes on to wish Ranveer as its his Bday and the entire gang comes to know of it so everyone including JJ and KD wish him and Juhi asks for a party and Ranveer says he dusnt celebrate his Bday

-Princi talks abt Alpha + opening ceremony which isnt marked but still has  to be the best since its Royals who are hosting the event and asks for sumone to represent them in singing  and KD says Kiya while Juhi asks Panchi to sing and she is like no way and so the gang decides Kiya it is but she isnt too confident so Anirudh tells her u shud b yr buddies think u r best suited and have that confidence in you so give it a shot and she finally agrees to it

-Ranveer is trying to to Talk  2 Panchi but she is avoiding him

-KD-Kiya talk abt how they use to hate each other and how things have changed and what matters is the present Piddi observing them is like solid chakkar is going on 😆

-KD watches Kiya's photo shoot and Piddi catches him doing so and questions him and even warns him abt Kiya but KD dismisses it as rubbish and says he knows that she is a person with a clear heart and  with no malice at all

-Anirudh and the buddies meet up and they decide the team name- Buddies it is  and JJ wants someone to design a logo and Kiya suggests KD and Ranveer is pissed at their Mutual Admiration Club but calms down later on and so KD designs the logo for them

-KD- Piddi at a cafe and Piddi spots Kunal with Kiya and so does KD and he isnt happy at all and remembers all his cool moments with Kiya

-Precap- Panchi- KD convo abt Kiya and Kiya asks KD for help

-

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
i can come to any forum to read the update pooja writes😳

Originally posted by -Asmi-

i can come to any forum to read the update pooja writes😳

Awww thats the sweetest thing i have heard TY 🤗