WU8th nov-S wish A\sanchi the tantrum spoiled brat

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx payal for the update..
Aaj to aNSH DIwali scene n Shivji's killer luks was only saviour otherwise whole epi only saanchi wanchi..
luvd the precap..!!
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx for the WU Payel๐Ÿ˜Š I like only first 2 mins...remaining was...YAWN๐Ÿฅฑ
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How can Sanchi hate someone so much when she never even seen or met Anandi, shes not even willing to try she's made her mind up knowing she didn't get to pick her bhabi and because Anandi lives in a village. Also why is she blaming Anandi for spoiling her Diwali when she herself has made the decision to be stubborn and not attend. 
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Payal.

Nice negativity free episode.

AnSh romance is sweet, and Shiv is quite creative in expressing. Anandi ab puri tarah se fas gayi hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

BV team has always shown celebrations very well. Dadisa's haveli always has nice decoration, food, rituals and happy moments during celebrations. Looking forward to Saanchi's drama tomorrow. 

Let's see what this spoilt brat teenager does.
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like only 1st 2 min of the episode.
That sanchi was so annoying,can't tolrate her.
Just hope shiv shuts her up and send her back to hostel.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
funny how mahi and shiv are so well-mannered and their sister is such a brat...looks like she needs a good dose of disciplining from her family..and fast..
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks  for the update Payal ..
couchie1311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating.

How sweet was it that he wrote Anandi "JI" with the diyas! I found it really amusing. Also, Shiv's smile and those serious looks he shoots at A are to die for...Anandi smiling and cheerful 2 episodes in a row is something of an event. Happy times ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This whole Sanchi business is annoying..but I suppose it cant be all roses.  I hope Shiv tells his sis that she cant be so disrespectful about A. Instead of his dad correcting her, he should. Anyway, I dont find her immature rants as upsetting as I did the first time around. Probably because A & S are rock solid now and both families are happy with the union. This silly girl can be sorted out.

I really hope tomorrow's episode is not all about Sanchi. They should show atleast one S-A interaction in every episode until the wedding to keep the tempo going...
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lagta hai  Saanchi "Haunted Nights" se horror leke yahan aa gayi hai. 

One word,never draw a conclusion without meeting the person. Saanchi needs to do some soul searching. and being absent in Diwali does not make any sense to me. 
Ab jab bahiya aur bhabi to-be are singing "khullam khulla pyar karenge hum dono" it will be a good move if you play the violin for them.๐Ÿ˜Š