Thendral

Thendral Thursday Update - 08/11/2012

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shamz n tanu for the super fast update...

too much tension...T's tension passed on here too..TA recalling gw's line .nice...
did not expect gw to call up padma...well at least she seems to be careful this time and appreciate that she did not break the news straight away...her expression that the sweet is for promotion to be appreciated...at least after hearing padma's talk gw shud realise T's posn...

T's confusion and state of mind understandable...
and varada's shock over prabha's statement-rofl...

now really curious abt tmrw...
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update shamz & tanu. 
thuls need to calm down ... it's not just ta's fault that she's pregnant!!πŸ˜› pavithra voda text thaan going to come in use I think when gw tries to cause some problem ..??!!πŸ˜‰
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shemmo for the lovely updateπŸ€—...and Thanks again...u cant kill me here for saying thanksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

GW is restless...Poor TπŸ˜•.

Prabha need to about learn life...he is still living in his own world...need time or a lesson to realize the changeπŸ˜•
Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update Shammu and Tanu!πŸ€—

Why Thulz you have to hide this pregnancy information without informing TA and then making yourself and others getting tortured??πŸ˜• Sigh poor TA...

Pretty sure this GW is going to make a big issue out of this matter. But what was the reason to inform Padma?? Hmmm... Hope atlease Friday the scan results come out.

They have butchered Prabha characterπŸ˜•. The character which I used to like before is getting me annoyed now.
mala_15 thumbnail

Thanks Shemmo for the update.

For the first time in today's episode πŸ˜”πŸ˜”  , I was upset over Thulasi's behaviour πŸ˜’πŸ˜² as she spoke very rudely to her husband TA πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ€”πŸ₯±  which she should not have done  πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ˜’ eventhough she is worried about her pregnancy result πŸ˜’πŸ€” and on the other hand πŸ˜”  , I am afraid πŸ˜²πŸ˜’πŸ˜³  as to what are the consequences which Thulasi will face πŸ₯±πŸ˜”  if Thamizh sees the message sent by Pavithra πŸ˜²πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅ . Anyway lets wait and see  .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanksss Thakkalii for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘πŸ€—

U cant stop me too by saying thankss πŸ˜†
Loose Thuls made TA sad. I cant wait until tomorrow. Hope they tell the result. So curiouss πŸ˜†
Hahaha GW is going to start her master plan and get bulb pola. What if TA sees Pavi oda msgs tomorrow, when Thuls goes to scan center? πŸ˜•

Same Pearl ka, me also getting annoyed of Prabha nowadays. Hope he realizes soon his situation and changes himself πŸ˜•
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shamu!!!

"Ippo thaliaya katunga!" 

How can having a child mean giving up your life? I don't get it!
Seriously no wife reacts so badly! Baby or not the mistake is in Thulasi! She should have taken precaution!
No pity for Thulasi!
GW carry on your work! Urupadiya do something to take the story further!
Pavitra sending that msg makes no difference because he might assume it was for the promotion.
A possibility is that Thulasi is not pregnant at all but now that the news has spread like this...everyone will think she aborted the baby!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks both the darlings for the wonderful update...colour change for shock reactions and important hightlights of epi awesome!...
T shouting at TA and pavi's msg prob will be playing a role...but wonder to whom Pavi sent msg...if its to T its sort of not a prob but if its for TA its gg to be confusion...like sri said T need to calm down and why shd T thk she shd give up her studies...i remember an article in aval vikatan about a girl who does engg and who has a two year old daughter too and she said with her parents/in laws support she continues her studies...so if T has got someone to take care of kid what shd be her worry...nothing is impossible...she need to stay calm but same time it wd have been wise only if she had told TA about it...by the way its gg i m still in dilema abt Ts pregnancy...50/50 still...by seeing all comments above...rofl...T vida we r more curious and tension filled to know the result...if T is not pregnant then There is a chance GW might frame a story saying T aborted the kid and misunderstanding btwn TT bcos if T s not preg she is not gg to say TA about this at all...so more chances of GW play awaiting...grr...
prabha s another idiot...deepa please give one good kottu and bring him to reality..uff...
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Shamz.

T is throwing her frustration on TA. Poor him. It was lil over but it happens normally between husband and wife. πŸ˜› TA handled it in a mature manner instead of making it an issue. πŸ‘ I think he won't yell at her even if he gets to see Pavi's SMS. Hopefully there will be some comforting words from him. "Enna purinjikittadhu avalavu dhaana kuttima nee" he should say something like that it would be awesome. πŸ˜³ ☺️

How could he not sense something is wrong? He is sharing such a happy news like promotion but she is not cheerful. duh.

Grr GW I want to give her a tight slap. T pregnant aa irundhalum thappu illanalum thappu. She needs some reason to find fault with her. Verum vaikku aval madhiri indha matter kidaichudhuchu. πŸ˜’

Padma ennamo soulmate madhiri ellathayum udane telex adichidanum illana her head will break into pieces. 😑