Raghavendra Partap Singh; lived and died a hero - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I agree Sri people like him do exist even though they are rare, who stand up for others, fight their battles and help them get up on their feet 
Originally posted by Soaps1

I agree Sri people like him do exist even though they are rare, who stand up for others, fight their battles and help them get up on their feet 

I wish I could say that I was like that, but I don't know if I am. I don't really fight other people's battles, but I guess that's probably the rarest part.
kk shreya but i dont agree with you because im also like one of them. My mom is eg of this, nobody came to save me and my mom like raghav. if i said anything wrong im sorry...i wish if people really exist as raghav before 20 years back itself me and mom freed from abuesive husband and abusive father who beat his wife and daughter continuosly. But now im happy and my mom also because he is...no more
once again im sorry if i said anything wrong...Edited by jerren - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jerren

kk shreya but i dont agree with you because im also like one of them. My mom is eg of this, nobody came to save me and my mom like raghav. if i said anything wrong im sorry...

Nope you didn't say anything wrong. You just gave your POV and I gave mine. ðŸ˜Š A POV can never be wrong.
thanks shreya i wish my mom also get a husband like raghav then maybe we lived happily. but now also im happy i just waiting for one year to complete my course then i make my mom live like princess

thanks shreya i wish my mom also get a husband like raghav then maybe we lived happily. but now also im happy i just waiting for one year to complete my course then i make my mom live like princess

I hope you can do everything you want for your mother. ðŸ˜Š

kk shreya but i dont agree with you because im also like one of them. My mom is eg of this, nobody came to save me and my mom like raghav. if i said anything wrong im sorry...i wish if people really exist as raghav before 20 years back itself me and mom freed from abuesive husband and abusive father who beat his wife and daughter continuosly. But now im happy and my mom also because he is...no more
once again im sorry if i said anything wrong...

People like them exist but like she said they are rare and not every victim will find a raghav but there are people in this world who are willing to help others selflessly, however rare they may be 

Sorry to hear about your story
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago

once again im sorry if i said anything wrong...

I'm sorry to hear about your story. My friend went through a similar experience like you. First her father and then her husband. Both were abusive ðŸ¤¬. She didn't have anyone like Raghav either, but a few years back I helped her out when I met her in a coffee shop. I can't say I was like Raghav. All I did was tell her to leave her husband. Her father was already dead so I couldn't do anything there. But I told her to leave him. Her main concern was her documents and the thing I told her to do was call police. I'm glad she's out of that relationship now, but there's still thousands of women living like her. I've never said this before, but I have to say. Her story and all the stories that I've heard here have led me to consider a side career in abused women counselling. I may not be great at it, but maybe I'll change a few lives.
@sri @vandy di @nads W.O.R.D i agree with everything!!! 

@jerren i will pray for your and your mother's well deserved happiness
all d best for you side counselling carrer i wish many women who are victims of their husband, father make use of this as good opportunity.