Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
yupp...and am glad that raghav stayed true to his character till his last breath...
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Great characters are those that when enter make you curious, intrigue you and keep you hooked and when they depart leave a void in you ... Raghav was no different. He lived for others and eventually that caused him his life. During the short life he touched many lives, making people smile, helping them, sharing their problems, inspiring them to get up on their feet. From start till end he was all about hope and doing the right thing, whatever may be the price, did not matter to him.

His relationships were all special be it with his mom, his brother, his sister in law, his sister, sundar, krish, people on streets and even the police. Not to forget his relation with his Sia, one of the most beautiful! All of them touched you, all of them brought a smile on your face.

Raghav may be dead but he will live on in those, whose lives were touched by him ... he lived and died a hero

Raghav and his character was all about hope, courage and goodness and hence I won't let this show take that belief away from me ... I will hang on to what Raghav taught us and not what this show is desperately trying to tell us. Good will always be powerful and evil will always be weak because when a good soul departs it leaves behind its goodness, spread through those whose life they touched, for whom they were a source of happiness. Good always lives on ... just as Raghav will live on, etched in our memories to be cherished forever.

Credit siggy: sugi

Everyone has said pretty much everything in the Tribute thread so I did not want to write down the details hence kept it short, else there is so much to say.

u pretty summed up raghav's life in these few words
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don't want to say anything more...
Raghav will always be there in my heart...
i will miss him like anything...
n m not gonna forgive CVs for wat they did..
VandyP thumbnail
sri...there r ppl like raghav in reality...
coz raghav symbolises hope...
and hope is that one thing which makes u live for tommorrow
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

sri...there r ppl like raghav in reality...

coz raghav symbolises hope...
and hope is that one thing which makes u live for tommorrow

can i give u a hug di...
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Raghav is the most unique character...n ppl like him do exist in the real world too...no other character has touched me the way Raghav has n for me the story ends on a good note with Raghav n Sia leading a happy married life...

Will miss HarshSri a lot...they will always be my most favourite couple...
VandyP thumbnail
yes u can sid...

hope is wat makes u live to fight another day
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One of the best character.  This character was introduced to make victim aware of that there is someone who can help the victim of abused woman.

Will miss him terribly but glad he took stand and did what he believed in it.   

Hopefully HC will come back with another rocking character.   
VinniT thumbnail
I dont have words to describe how i am feeling right now. Raghsv,s death is still haunting me. I am feeling as if good hss gone for ever. Tears. I am not able ti hold. Even sitting in office today many are only talking about raghav death and barun leaving ipkknd only. Raghav death has nit been taken in good way . According to them it brutal to show criminal alive to create problems and good died and its most insensible things that cb have donr. Most of them are over from show. Accorrding to them they watch show fir light moments, romance, good and meaning ful story not voilence. I am just sitting , listening and typing. I am not keeping my head up also as they may see my tears. The more they are discussing , more i am not able to take it. I am feeling so low; sad upset. But
I am proud of Harshad who has been able to strike cord amongst millions who lived with raghav just becoz Harshad through his performance has made them believe which will stay for ever.
Oh! One of them said that instead of killing raghav they could have killed viraj and then put blame on raghav and later reveal he was innocent. They are saying viraj should have met end as no point showing him turning good as it will be stupid of sia going back to him. One of them said she should be shown pregnant and brining her child living with krish and making them like raghav. There is no point of keeping viraj in show. Bas itna hi suna maine. It too heavy day . I will not able to write more. Harshad ke jaisa koi nahi.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes hope is life without hope there is no life