Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

People like Raghav never die... they are just eternal and immortal!

Raghav's last word before he died was "Sia" that just shows how selflessly Raghav lead a life... he took that person's name who will get affected most by his death!

PS: Too emotional right now... to say anything much... will edit it later if possible!

the way he said "sia" was heart wrenching
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mey merey Raghav ki Sia hoon ... not that it matters anymore but still it felt nice to hear that

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No matter Raghav was there for less time, there was justification for his part.
Proud to be Hc'ian☺️

He will always be there in our memories ❤️
Purva_jaanu thumbnail
raghav may hav died but he wil live in the hearts of all the people who love him to the core...
he was just awesum. he redefined love.  he charmed us all.
wil really miss him.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

the way he said "sia" was heart wrenching

It broke my heart.
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm still in a state of shock ! I don't want to believe this ! I was so much touched by this character, that now it hurts to come back to reality and to say,that it was just a fictional character, he doesn't exists in real, but then the way I'm acting just seems to be weird ! I agree it was just a show and I'm taking all of this so seriously! But the way I was soo  involved in this serial was actually a weird thing! I have seen Harshad's previous serials but the way I was connected with Raghav, I find it a bit strange ! And now to come back to reality it's pretty difficult for me! 

I think I'm going a bit off topic right now, paradon me, I'm just not in a correct state of mind right now !

And yes Heros never die, they might have departed from this world(I'm referring to Raghav as hero and this serial as world) their teachings and their message would definitely stay for forever! 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
True alina for Raghav the feeling is just weird, i guess its because of the end he met, he so did not deserve 
hehe he was nothing but a joke
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Mey merey Raghav ki Sia hoon ... not that it matters anymore but still it felt nice to hear that

very NICE
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the way he had tears in his eyes as he realized that he failed to keep his promise to sia was so heart breaking and awesome at the same time..great acting