WU:8/11-Kids plan to unite M&P;Anu's next plot

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Swetha. Just saw the last bit where Anu talks to the lawyer. I can't forgive EK for butchering such an interesting character. Only in the eyes of EK and co., it seems that Anushka is a vamp. For the audience, she is a grey character, ably played by the competent Mouli.

Wait...the kids are planning to reunite their mom and dad??? Excuse me while I go  throw up.
Edited by blyton - 11 years ago
thanks for the update. where did this come from? the kids are planning to reunite their parents. all I can say is wow...  whats the use in showing all the things from vineet talking to bulbul and all the other things that he did. they really did ruin anushka's character. ive had it. just end all this and spare us our wasted time for watching this. i really hate this crap... on top of all this the nari shakti thing is a joke. its not even funny...  on top of that pradeep is the supposedly innocent husband. wowww great...
Now kids are going to decide the life of their parents, because adults can't make up their mind🤣 I think for a better future of India the country should be in the hands of kids, because according to these tv dramas adults don't know anything. They are clueless, indecisive, confused and way too mahaan!!

🥱 I am definitely gonna skip todays episode as I am in a good state of mind and I don't want to spoil it by watching this crap straight from the gutter.

Thanks Swetha for the wonderful update 👏
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Kids planning to reunite M & P?!! Just when we think the story is getting bad, and can't get any worse, the CVs surprise us...it DOES manage to get worse!!
This show started off so well, and is now going downhill faster than ever!!
Thanks for sitting through this and updating Swetha, hats off to you!Edited by mitki - 11 years ago
Thanks.. i cant imagibe how you sit through the whole episode and applaud you for taking the pain
Thanks Swetha, thanks for doing a great job.

As I said before,i m here just to thank the update writer, i m not here to discuss about the serial.it doesn't deserve any micro sec of my life..it can't get any worse..it is at its the worst state and nobody can fix this mess..not even the CVs.

i appreciate Swetha for your time and keep the forum going. I wonder can we stop having updates and save you from this torture? i m not very well aware of I-F rules.

Edited by smrity2012 - 11 years ago
thanks swetha

let me ans abt the updates first

as far as i can see  my personal view  updaters r not forced to do as time and personal commitments are there
i m still of the opinion  there is discussion thread open

so anyone can write briefs there if not videos are always there.

just my opinion and updaters r doing awesome job dnt want to take away credit from them.

as for show hmm nothing to add
Kids should accept the fact that Mona is now getting married to Vineet, who is a gem of a person. Also, Anu needs a life :)
thanks swetha for the update.nothing to say abt the show.