Thread 2 - Sanam bewafa.part 25 - PG 140 20/7/13 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
jts jst too good n precap was ek dumm jhakas plz update ASAPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
" hey .. angry   man  come here  ram is ur name right"

Woww this line is fantastic yaar ..I loved it ,firstly congratulations for 2nd thread ...asusaul awesome update ..I was late because of you only...
You asked your πŸ˜†parle-Gcomment on it sooo ...She ssaid that dont update my comment ...😑 😑

From Parle-G: Hey my dear ,Thanks for your mail and that too first i mean in advance,Awww i loved this whole convo when she was in talli mode ..
You have written this talli before twice but every time you made it your own special way ,I loved naughty Priya
And "" get ready of her two PLUMPYS" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†I laughed like hell..
Sooo cute gift for Ram...and last lines were marked..mai jaake aatha hu ..
fantastic ,Im sorry for not regular becuase you know im being busy ..
Thank you ...and do update sooon,,so many are eagerly waiting ..

it ws an awsome update dear... luved the talli priya... continue asap..
Awesome update...ram k chicks par peehu aur riya k lipstick mark...aur priya ka gloss bhi pahchan lia wowww...
awww what an update yaar Aubline... i loved it yaar again talli Priya hayyy she is so cute yaar wish she confesses her love front of Ram bhaut hua... can't see they saperate yaar... n present were the most beautiful awww Ram's angle is so cute they loved Ram cho sweet...awww would love to see more father duagther bonding... Ram is gonna stay in Priya's house... awww now the storu starts... waiting for next do update soon...
Awesomeee update. Loved the flashback. β€οΈ
thanks...what an answer gave by priya to ayesha... bhaijaan n baat beti part was hillarious... priya was too good in both flasback n present scene... the angels were superb... cont soon with raya scene

Beautiful update..
Edited by haribol79 - 11 years ago
1st congratulation for thread 2 keep going girl πŸ˜‰  and awesome update  and loved it when priya was insisting ayesha to call ram bhai or bhaijaan πŸ˜† 

fantastic update molly flash back was a treat to read πŸ€—

priya ne ayesha ki kya khob band bajaye he πŸ˜†
peehu @ riya convo was cute ,ram will live with his family wow
molly is bar zyada wait mat krana @ update soon both ur ff