8 Nov/WU-Truth revealed to Prithvi/Meera gone

.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Everyone. My name is Disha and I am you regular updater for Thursday- so here it goes.

8th November 2012 Written Updates

The episode starts with Prithvi exercising and then it shifts to the next scene Young Thakur is woken up by Thakur's SIL. He complains to her by saying he could not get any sleep and those girl's words are ringing in his head, which annoys him.

A man comes in and give Young Thakur a note about him meting someone, he asks where that person is?, lo and behold Meera enters the haveli.

Young Thakur (YT) walks up to her and holds up the note in his hand it turns out to be Meera's driving license. Meera says this is the proof of her being Sudha Singh's daughter and that she would now like to meet Ramdhari Singh (Thakur-pardon my spelling)

YT starts laughing and teases her about the driving license and in a fit of rage sets it on far. Meera looks taken aback and then they start verbally abusing each other.  YT getting sick of her words and says he'll teach her a lesson he takes her outside and throws her towards a bench where there a bunch of guardmen sitting.

He starts walking away when Meera tries running towards the Haveli only to be stopped by the guard men. They take her away on the bench while she is screaming and YT is there imitating her.

A little boy comes running up to Prithvi and says something about something happening to Meera Di.

Meera is thrown onto a mat of hay, meanwhile the guard men start walking towards her laughing. She screams for help but they just roll up their sleeves and inch closer and closer towards her.
Prithvi enters (True Filmy style) and starts defending Meera- he starts with verbally teaching them a lesson but all the guards dont agree and Prithvi starts fighting them (while his background music plays ๐Ÿ˜ณ)- and on par to his words he said earlier in the verbal fight (You will all be wearing bangles for the next 3 months) bangles fall from a tree and up on all the men;s hands- they all run away ashamed.

Prithvi starts walking away when Meera back-hugs him and thanks him for saving her- while she is crying. Prithvi lightly pushes her towards a tree and tells her to hold onto that. He then asks why they bought her here?

The guards tell YT (his name is Lakhan- I'll call him that from now on) everything. And he curses Prithvi for coming in at the wrong time.
Thakur's SIL (whom Lakhan calls Bhau ji) consoles him by saying when Prithvi finds out what Meera said about his 'Dada' he will cut her up in the words and let her die. She then moves onto the guard who told them everything to apply some medicine as he starts to go Lakhan stops him and asks the guard to show him the wound revealing the bangles. He scolds him and pushes him away, upon finding out Prithvi put the bangles on him.

• Meera reveals the truth but Prithvi gets angry and puts his gun at her head. He tells her to stop saying the bad things she is saying about Ramdhari Singh- as he is God for Prithvi.
  • Prithvi listens to her words and tells Meera to catch the fastest train out of this town-(he actually gives her specific times)
  • Akash and Sudha talk about Meera. Sudha worrys about Meera and says she will go to Mumbai to see her where her 'conference' is, Akash makes an excuse-(he says that he is ill and needs total bed rest). Sudha says she will not go and look after him
  • Prithvi and YT(Lakhan) talk. Prithvi defends himself by saying he did not know the truth about Meera before and if he did he would of not helped her and showed her rightful, pitiful place. Lakhan tells him to watch out and not make another mistake otherwise...
  • Prithvi hears about a ferocious 'bhag' (leopard or tiger- IDK which one) being on the loose.
  • Prithvi goes to the train station and asks whether a 'city looking girl' has asked for a ticket to Delhi. The ticket master says no. Prithvi worries.
  • He goes to the place where Meera reveals the truth to him and calls out for her. He finds one of her shoes.                        

Precap 
Prithvi looks for Meera all over the town.

Soo, thanks for reading. And I can't wait for the next episode

Leave all your comments and feeback. We gotta make this forum active- and do forgive me for any errors- I only found out the Young Thakur's(or Chote Thakur) name is Lakhan.

So I hope you guys are all right with the update being like this -half detailed and half dot points forgive me if it caused problems.

Lots of Love

Disha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by RICOPUNK101 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for teh written update disha ๐Ÿ˜›
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Disha!!!
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Hey Disha thanks for updates.Keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update disha :)
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. Disha.
alex1 thumbnail
Thx very much for the detailed WU.  Enjoyed reading.  Alex
snehapatro thumbnail