Posted: 11 years ago

The episode starts with Rv warning his friend to stay away from his sister, Rv and his friend argue over Rv's sister, his friend tells him how bad sisters are ๐Ÿ˜† and goes away. Rv tells his sister that he knows she is different from others and god has give him the best sister ๐Ÿ˜ณ

While returning back to home , Sampooran remembers Ratan's words about their relationship. Rv on road talking to his litlle sister , cute scene ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Back to home, the infant cries , Rv tries to give her some water when Sampooran comes and tells him the infant needs milk not water , he further tells that he will ask Ratan about it. 

In room , Ratan refuses to eat, Chachi asks her to move on and live for the sake of her unborn child. Ratan sees Sampooran , asks Chachi to tell him to go away. chachi stops Sampooran from coming in, blasts him for his betrayal. They hear the infant's cry, Sampooran asks chachi to gee she milk to her, she tells him he can see the infant's cry but not Ratan's pain. The kid continues to cry, Rv running towards the room, sees Chachi scolding his father. Rv trying to find milk in the kitchen, Unable to see his sister crying , he goes to Simran chachi's house and gets hurt while entering the place. 
That lady accuses Rv of stealing milk for his sister and ask him to go away 

Back to home , Sampooran tries to talk with Ratan, Ratan threatens to kill her self , Sampooran goes away. Both Samporan and Ratan crying , Maahiya BG music. 

Rv back to home , complains his little about the lady when Sampooran gives him a cup of milk. Both Father- son trying to give milk to the infant, finally they are successful , Chachi sees this, gets angry and goes away.
Song sequence Rv trying to put his sister to sleep๐Ÿ˜Š. 

Precap : Ratan telling Rv that the kid is not his sister, Rv refusing to believe. Rv and Sampooran's conversation about Ratan's health 
Thanks fro the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for the update!! It was too emotional n heart touching episode
thanks kya episode tha full of emotions
Thanks much for the update dear ! ๐Ÿค—
thank u so much for the WU๐Ÿค—
I don't get starplus on tv here and now I find most of the online upload is not available in ME๐Ÿ˜ญ
Can any one from uae  give a link that works?
thanks in advance
thank u so much for the update :)
Thanks for the update roshani ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by shamil

thank u so much for the WU๐Ÿค—
I don't get starplus on tv here and now I find most of the online upload is not available in ME๐Ÿ˜ญ
Can any one from uae  give a link that works?
thanks in advance

tellynagari works fine for me in Kuwait.

Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago
Originally posted by seelaks

tellynagari works fine for me in Kuwait.

thanks sweetheart๐Ÿค—
I think I will try to catch it on the same day coz at the moment the message there says 
                'content rejected
this video has been removed due to breach of the terms of use'๐Ÿ˜•