Rab Se Sohna Isshq

November 8 W/U. Daljeetji is back!

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys! i will be updating for today. Don't miss it!!!

Highlights:
*Sahiba gets the gagan back
*Beauty tells her i know something is wrong
*Manmeet tells bebe about the condition
*DALJEET IS BACK!

(Great acting by Ranveer today! in the first sceneπŸ˜›)

ode starts at Daljeet's house. Daljeet calls him mom saying "mom im coming home!" Mom is happy and said come soon. Daljeet says " I want to ask u something. Did SAhibaji come to meet u or call" She gets mad and says " why will she call me? Is she back in India? That is why your coming back? Lsiten to me that there is no need to come back here if your coming back for her we can live without u. U still think she is at no faut". Daljeet hangs up. Mom says I hate that girl pls let her stay away from us.

Ranveer and his fam. Come to sahiba's home. His mom says "I want u to choose your own jewelry". Roop says " she has already choosen her life partener what else can u choose". Sahiba says no pls. Ranveer says "mom is saying pick one". SAhiba ffeels werid. Roop says "di jus take it everyone wants to see u happy". The jewelry guy drops the gangan daljeet's mom sold him. SAhiba sees and picks them up. She says "these bangles? These are moms" Ranveer's mom says pick something heavier. Sahiba says " these are important to me. Where did u get these". The guy says "I don't remember. All that matters is you like them. But they are expensive" Ranvver says say your price. The guy says "1 lakh". Ranveer: These are ours now. Everyone agrees.  Ranveer takes the gangan out of her hands and says "why wait for the wedding" He forcefully tries to put it on her hand😭. Beuty senses something wrong. SAhiba crying. He says "tomm morning is our marriage and after that u will be mine forever. Shed daljeet's memory with these tears".😲

SAhiba in her room looking at the kangan. She thinks to herself that destiny has given me these kangans again. But why did she sell them? is he still in jail? Beuty comes to sahiba and sees that she is very upset. She says "I know u are lying! U are not happy with this marriage?! I know nothing is right, u are acting to be happy. I will tell your dad right now." SAhiba stops her "this is my wish don't say anything. Beuty says "swear on me!" SAhiba says "I swear I am doing this marriage for my love" (ahhh sneaky sahiba lolπŸ˜†). "I am doing this for the person I love" She says "If this is true I am with u and u will get your love"πŸ₯±

DALJEET IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so hot)

SAhiba's dad is getting emotional looking at his home and remembers kernal's words. He drops the name plate on purpose "It doesn't matter anymore". Bebe and mom sees manmeet worried. They ask why are they getting the old house redone when we have preperations to make. Bebe says "whatever a daughter takes with her is never enough don't waste money on remaking this home" Manmeet says "that is what im doing. Kernal wants this house in dowry". Bebe is maddd and shocked.  "after marriage this becomes their home. Bebe says "is sahiba you only daughter? What eill happen to the rest of this family". He says "the other girls cant get married if sahiba does not get married. What if no one wants to marry the rest of the girlsπŸ˜•. Try to understand. Let whats happening happen. They both cry.😭

Everyone dancing and singing. SAhiba remembering Daljeet and all of their moments. Her bro comes and says lets look at the old album. He asks Beauty why is didi so sad. Sahiba hears and tries to act happy. He starts showing her old photos. He says " u use to look like a cartoon when u were young" LOL. "Mom look sahiba hid the old sahiba". SAhiba says the old sahiba will never be the same. I can do anything to make my family happy now". Sahiba starts dancing. And Roop is pissed off lol. Her dad says see house happy my  daughter is I can do anything for them. This house is nothing infront of them. I can make a new home.😳

Daljeet sees a pay phone and decides to call Sahiba. He knows that ranveer will get married to sahiba but he knows that something is def. wrong. He picks up the phone hopeing she will pick up. Sahiba hears her phone and goes to a corner. She picks it up"hello???" Daljeet has HUGE smile"SAhibaji!!!! Im back in india"!πŸ₯³

Precap: Daljeet is kidnapped by Ranveer's men. He says I will hurt him so bad he will never be ok again. The goons drop him in the middle of nowhere and he falls. SAhiba's gangan breaks and she says "daljeetji" Roop hears.😲

***PLEASE take a second and click the like button or comment or do both if u like meπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by ana1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How the hell ranveer got to know that daljeet was back..damn now who will stop this shadi...hope jazz shows up the day of the shadi like how ranveer show up sahiba n daljeet shadi wala din then it will be interesting to watch jazz n ranveer reaction πŸ˜‰
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank for the lovely wu ana 😊
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for providing us with today's update!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hate The Precap. ): Daijeet's Back. (:
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update , yahh how did ranveer find out ?
roop knows wonder if she tells bebe or anyone ,
poor daljeet
ranveer can go to any extent ...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Ana and yes, Daljeet is finally back πŸ‘
cute_ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing,me too like ranbeer's acting
coolpavni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ashish ji is doing great and awesomely...just loving the way he is acting...πŸ‘πŸΌ and daljeet ko yeh hona hi tha...!!😑 ranveer,,,, bang daljeet nicely so that he nevr interferes in ur life again...πŸ˜› thanks for the update...😊
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: coolpavni

Ashish ji is doing great and awesomely...just loving the way he is acting...πŸ‘πŸΌ and daljeet ko yeh hona hi tha...!!😑 ranveer,,,, bang daljeet nicely so that he nevr interferes in ur life again...πŸ˜› thanks for the update...😊

yes,i agree but i want jazz with ranbeer.