~*PSH WU 8th Nov Gruhapravesh & Suhaagraat*~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Aarti,

In Trinidad, there was no time change to 11pm though. Usually at the ending of the year, the shows are put back by one hour so instead of watching it at 7:30pm, we are now seeing it at 8:30pm. Next year around March/April the shows revert to  one hour earlier, so we will see PSH at 7:30pm again.

I guess the time change to 11pm was only effective in India?
Thanks Aarthi TVS is in a renvege mood now
@ Julie I dont know about other countres but here in India it comes at 11pm sometimes I will be tired from office work hence cant stay awake till 12am to post the updates.

@Chal I want to see vikram seeking revenge.
yes this time slot is worst for ever here 11pm  why they are not changing mrs kaushik to 11pm ðŸ˜­
thanks for WU aarthi !! 🤗

and special thanks to aarthi and chalhov for providing us WU daily on time ( i understand PSH comes late night so  you may get late and tired but its really alright will wait ).😃
Thanks aarthi & Chalhov for the updates u are doing us a great favour by updating as i don't watch on TV so fully dependable on update. We can wait even till next day.Edited by lidvin - 11 years ago
Originally posted by JulieD

Thanks Aarti,

In Trinidad, there was no time change to 11pm though. Usually at the ending of the year, the shows are put back by one hour so instead of watching it at 7:30pm, we are now seeing it at 8:30pm. Next year around March/April the shows revert to  one hour earlier, so we will see PSH at 7:30pm again.

I guess the time change to 11pm was only effective in India?

Yeah it is because we get Zee USA in Trinidad so i think it has smn to do with Day Light Savings in America. And the time change was only in India
I don't mind waiting for the WU. Just mentioning that the 11pm time change did not affect us here in Trinidad.