CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, yes I know, I have an ongoing KiSha FF, and I'm planning on finishing that first. So this won't be started until and unless that one is finished - this acts like an incentive, trust me. πŸ˜†

I don't think I'll be finishing NewBeginnings 'cause uska mood abhi gaayab ho gaya hai. πŸ˜­ But now, since the new RaHi that I'm seeing is making me happy, I wanna write a new story. It's sorts based on the movie 'Socha Na Tha'. I don't know who here has seen it, but it's one of my favourites. Plus, RaHi's characters match the ones in the movie. 

So, here's an intro in the next post. Let me know if you want me to continue this after TheFirstKiss is over or not! πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers!
-Raina

For PMs, add: TBP_FFs

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Introduction

Ranveer Shergill is very happy with his life. He lives to party, and doesn't give two hoots about anything else. He has completed his MBA from Harvard, but that doesn't mean that he's ready to join the family business any time soon. His father lectures him until his voice goes hoarse and his mother shakes her head every time she hears him talk about one of his parties. His only partner-in-crime in the entire family is his older brother, Keshav's wife, Kiya with whom, he shares everything.

Well, almost everything. You see, Ranveer has a girlfriend. Has had one for about 3 years now and he hasn't told anyone about her. He hopes to marry her one day but there is one slight problem. She's from a Catholic family. Actually, there are two problems. He hasn't proposed to her yet. Actually no, make that, three problems. He has agreed to meet someone; as a form of arranged marriage, for the sake of his family.

Oh yeah. Ranveer Shergill is in HUGE trouble. 

---------

What do you think? Continue? Or it's too blah? πŸ˜•

-Raina

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have seen the movie!! Its really nice!! :) plz do write an ff on this one!! :) and yeah the characters do match a lot...!! I just got a question are u going to follow the storyline completely or are u gonna twist it a bit? Anyway plz do continue!! :)
Yaar, to be honest, maine itne aage ki nahin sochi! πŸ˜†

I'll finish TheFirstKiss first, and then go on with this one. If people like it, that is! 
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€”

NAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
Its interesting
plz continue once kisha ff is completed
nice intro. have not seen the movie yet so would like to read your work.

sorry if i scared you
Edited by keshiya - 11 years ago
Thanks Dhwani! Yeah, I'm not really good at continuing LONG FFs so this may be an SS! πŸ˜†
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

Thanks Dhwani! Yeah, I'm not really good at continuing LONG FFs so this may be an SS! πŸ˜†

its fine. but do continue soon. you know aaj kal i'm being obsessed with rahi too
I KNOW! Unka track sort out nai hua? No problem. At least RV's behaving a bit better! πŸ˜ƒ
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
here comes my inspiration in writingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
don't do this yaar start this one fast i haven't watched the movie,but i loved the concept n in how many parts u will finish the KiSha SS?????start soon yaar plzzz m dieing t read it after ages sumthing to read on RaHi n that to written by Raina????i toh have to Read only!
waise u din't send out PM's?????cuz i din't receive
start off this sat only na plzzz
i know m behaving desperate but i do when i have to read sumthing on RaHiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: dmg_mjht_d3_rox

here comes my inspiration in writingπŸ˜†

don't do this yaar start this one fast i haven't watched the movie,but i loved the concept n in how many parts u will finish the KiSha SS?????start soon yaar plzzz m dieing t read it after ages sumthing to read on RaHi n that to written by Raina????i toh have to Read only!
waise u din't send out PM's?????cuz i din't receive
start off this sat only na plzzz
i know m behaving desperate but i do when i have to read sumthing on RaHiπŸ˜†

My God Akshu! πŸ˜†

I love you yaar!πŸ˜† I'll update as soon as I can, pakka!