Episode 4: Actionnn, Resqqqccue and Search

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hoola people..
helloz, how are; sab thik!

(was it just me or IF died on you too yesterday night😕)..

chalo lets start analyzing the epi. jump in.

the epi starts with prithvi sweating it out☺️..exercising. dont you get your hope high ladies.. the man is not shirtless. he is wearing a vest and camera is taking long shot.

meera enters the wolf's den again this time challenging her pycho chacha with her driving license. i am sudha singh daughter.
the sanki gets all the more sankier (i know there is no word like that but it suits him). after burning her license he throws her off to wolves; literally, in front of his men as their 'bonus'. the bhabhi tries to control him but he is loony bin. (i still maintain the lady will turn out to be the evil one).

the men were about to go creepy on the lady when apna hero enter *whistles*
he throws off his killer dialogues and sunao sazaa before band bajao.. they have to wear bangles for 3 months and then it it BBB time (band bajaa and baarat).
and the climax is "rajnikant moment'. there are bangles dangling on branch (multicoloured ones. how considerate of someone) conviniently. apna hero gives them a pull and voila... the bangles are in the komal kalais of the thugs...

oh forgot to mention.. when herione is lying on the ground and hero pulls her up to standing postion and they stand shoulder to shoulder... superb expressions by both mouni and adi. fiery.

and after the rescue mission meera hugs prithvi from behind. he looks as if he is being pounced upon. (for a moment i thought he is gonna say 'tumhare ghar mein bhai-baap nahi hai). he saves his izzat buy throwing off her shackles from his nazzuk badan.
then mithvi (i am liking this name).. converse. whats and whys? and when meera explains her reason for being in the village prithvi goes ballistic and aims his gun at her. she dares him to shoot by saying.. how would he face his daata by killing his daughter.
hero gives her ultimatum to leave the village.

meera mom is worried and wants to go to mumbai for her but adorable akash handles the situation. (i am feeling so sorry for this guy).

so our hero is having chai cuppa with parle biscuit when enters pycho guy. face off between two.
killer dialogue again..
prithvi.. chavvani se bade aur atthanni se chote tukde karenge (bigger than 25 paise and smaller than 50 paise size pieces of your body)..
one pappu of lakhan (pycho's name) tries to tell apna hero off and hero says..
"tum toh muft mein khar ho jaaonge🤣

exits the villians and hero hears the villagers talking about maneater wolf in the village. he is instantly worried about the girl and starts searching...

Highlights:

action sequence.
Meera's expressions
prithvi's expressions
prithvi's dialogues.

random thoughts:

story is moving at a great pace. so far so good.

verdict:

good racy epi.

Edited by .nimmi. - 11 years ago
IF was dead i thought it was only for me hehe
Grtt analysis as usual Nimmi..:)
me too loved Prithvi and Meera' s expressions...Good eps...:)
The way you are analyzing the episodes are really nice nimmi👍🏼loved it and over all yesterday episode was good ...Adi's fighting scene omg he is rocking

(for a moment i thought he is gonna say 'tumhare ghar mein bhai-baap nahi hai) 🤣hhahah i like this line very much
Good post. :)

And agree with you on that one point, I feel bad for Akaash. I wonder what future holds for him. 

good post...

love the epi..specially ..Prithvi's dialogues👏 

@.nimmi. - Nim, luved your WU, helps me so very much.  I am a day behind but so far, so good.  Liking the pace, storyline and dialogues.  My take.  IMO only.  The Love story/Hurt/Hate story, whatever will be introduced for Prithvi, Akaash and Meera can wait and should move slowly, don't want that kind of storyline too soon in this serial.  It moves the story too fast and inhibits creativity.  Hopefully, Akaash won't turn into a negative character as in his "Love Story" days.  I do hope the CVs introduce another positive female character for either Prithvi or Akaash.  There is much scope to keep both characters positive and add more insight into the other characters for a storyline for quite a while yet, without side-lining the other or other characters in the story just for ratings and as it is for now there is enough negative characters to keep the storyline interesting.  It is my hope that the CVs won't side-line the other actors/actresss for the sake of one or the other and promises made to them from the outset are kept so that we won't have the kind of exit and "is he/she leaving? or is he/she not leaving" as has been done before to hinder the viewers/fans enjoying the serial on a daily basis.  TC, have a great weekend.   Alex Edited by alex1 - 11 years ago