reem18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm not even kidding Sahil looked like a howra when he was stuffing food! Haha he's a great character in the show ! Have to agree that I still miss Udayveer in dekha ek khwaab! He was extremely charming :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
he is extremely charming now too

i just loved his eating scene ,specially when the whole cold drink came out of his mouth when his mother called loved the scene can anybody make siggy out of that scene please
BornCritical thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too miss UV but now i have started loving Sahil too

shana i too loved that cold drink wala scene it was just epic...our Ashu is fantabulous actor 👍🏼
Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ashu best actor ha or tellywood ka king bi😳ashu rockkk☺️
LazyBing thumbnail
🤗Ashuuu ki tarah aur koi nahi hain, he is one in a million! And who can forget UV, he will always remain in our hearts!!!❤️😊Edited by Manveerfan123 - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Asish  indeed does a splendid job creating high seas of hilarity and swashbuckling excitement!
ashishrockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaa I agree Uday is unforgettable but Saahil is a sweet character and Ashu is playing it wth such a perfection ...LOve Saahil 😊
ashishrockzz thumbnail
Ashu manages to look perfect and charming anytime anywhere !! He is the best actor in the world 😊
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

he is extremely charming now too

i just loved his eating scene ,specially when the whole cold drink came out of his mouth when his mother called loved the scene can anybody make siggy out of that scene please

yes di send me the youtube link of that epi i will make a an avi siggie if u want 
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Ashu is 1 of a kind!! unique!! flawless actor.. can make us feel mixed emotionz..