Article : Kairee may go off air by mid december??!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

TOI: Colors TV get its Durga in Piyali Munshi?

Colors TV get its Durga in Piyali Munshi?
Piyali Munsi

After Life OK's Devo Ke Dev Mahadev's success, most of the GEC's planned to launch a mythology on the similar lines. Eventually, Zee TV came up with Ramayan and Colors was also in news for making Durga.

However, Colors's
Durga took long to go on floors as the channel wanted to make something larger than life which would also give a healthy competition to Mahadev. Finally, the wait is over as the channel has given a 'let go' signal to the production house (Sagar Arts).

Accordingly the teaser of
Durga-coming soon hit the airwaves last night and if sources are to be believed than the role of Durga will be essayed by a Bengali actress Piyali Munsi.

Informing on the same a source says, Durga will go on air by mid of December and will be a daily show. We too hear that to make way for Durga, Shashi-Summit Mittal's
Kairee-Rishta Khatta Meetha might bear the burnt as Durga will be launched on the prime time slot or else the shows would once again see a time change.

We tried calling
Prem Sagar and also texted him for the comment but he remained available.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Colors-TV-get-its-Durga-in-Piyali-Munshi/articleshow/17141113.cms
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Sorry to know that but it could be true.  This Suman track was horrible and it must have lost more viewers.  The writers of this show ate not very creative if this show goes past December they will probably bring another girl for anuj to marry.
Lets see what happens but imrati devi is strong charactor who can bring sucecs in other shows.
ah well that's life.it all depends if more tracks are under way that can keep viewers happy..
wel if they end it hope they do it in style. . . coz SUman track has pretty much been a bad thing for Kairee. .

ahh well. . tfs
Very true vinder.  Suman track has definitely taken the charm out of kairi.  Kathi meethi nahi rahi rho rho ke sad gayi. Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
this is sad news.. i hope kairee buck up and improve their storyline.
That's sad but since the accident/new woman in his life, I have stopped watching. The show had a lot of potential but it's going downhill sadly.
I personally think that the show is getting back to where it was before Suman came.  Like I mentioned in another post, Suman is going to be the reason why Imarti's husband will come over to the house and I hope that they get rid of Suman after that. It will be interesting to see how Imarti will behave now that everyone knows her true colors. 
True akrj.  The tune that plays when ambi counter replies to a trap set up by hambe played today after almost months.  So I think Kari is returning back to good old per Suman days.  It will be interesting to see hoe the DIL deal with humbe knowing what they do.