Balika Vadhu

BV 9/11/12 Diwali and Connection of many hearts!

andv thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode begins at  the haveli where the Shekars arrive and greet the Singhs for Diwali. The Sings welcome them and DS (Dadi Sa) starts distributing the gifts to every one except Daddu. Daddu is disappointed and asks DS why she did not get any gift for him. DS then asks Makhan to get Daddu's gift which is a bouquet of flowers. DS gives it to Daddu and Daddu looks sheepish and accepts it. Everybody makes fun of daddu that he has got someone who is  as good as he is. Daddu feels bad that he could not get flowers for DS this time and asks to be excused.

A (Anandi) then takes everyone's blessings when CM (Choti Ma) happily blesses her. A is very happy with CM's response. CM tells her that they are already waiting for next year's diwali when A will be in their house as their daughter-in-law and do the Lakshmi pooja. A is very happy seeing CM's response. CM then gives A a gift as a part of her blessings.

A then softly wishes S for Diwali when S tells her that they had wised each other last night itself and they smile at each other.

Daddu then distributes gifts to the Singhs where he has bought a bagful of fire crackers for Nandu. Shiv then calls Makhan and gifts him a watch. Everyone is very happy seeing this gesture. Makhan is overwhelmed and thanks Shiv.

DS inquires about Sachi when the Sekhars tell her that she will be coming the next day for bhaiduj.

Nandu asks everyone to come with him to burst firecrackers. But no one is ready to go with him. Shiv then tells a disappointed Nandu that he will join him. But Nandu is reluctant to go with him. Shiv then convinces him. CM tells A to join them while DS tells Mahi also to go. Shiv looks disappointed but asks him to also join.

Everybody is enjoying the firecrakers (I think even Suguna's kids are there, please correct me if I am wrong). Shiv and A are busy talking to each other. Seeing this DS remembers Jagya and A celebrating Diwali together. Mahi seeing S and A bursts a bomb which startles A. She clings onto Shiv. Shiv then holds her hand and tells her that he cannot wait for the wedding day and the days seems to be moving very slowly. Seeing this Mahi clicks a picture of both of them. This embarrasses them. Mahi then jokingly asks Shiv if he should burst some more bombs since it is beneficial to Shiv. Shiv refuses.

Shiv then notices a lit bomb near Nandu who is unaware about it. Shiv rescues Nandu who then warms up to S and befriends him. Seeing this DS thinks to herself that if God takes something away he also gives back in return. She realizes that S is trying all his best to fill J's (Jagya) place in the family.

Next day Suguna and Shyam arrive for Bhaiduj. Suguna is performing the rituals with Nandu when she remembers J and feels sad. A then performs the rituals with Shyam. Shyam wishes her loads of happiness in her new life with Shiv.  DS then asks Suguna to do the rituals with A too. But Suguna refuses saying that A is no longer the dauter-in-law of the house hence A is now her sister due to which she cannot do the ritual with her. Everyone is happy hearing this.

Voice-over: The relationships that are formed as an outcome of breaking of other relationships become stronger than even blood relationships since they are connected to each other by the emotions of one's conscience.

Precap: Sanchi traveling to Shiv's house in Jaitser on a horse-cart. She is complaining about the place when she sees A cleaning dirt from a kid's face. Seeing this she feels disgusted. The rest of the precap is the same as yesterday's

I am very sorry guys for the delay in posting the update. The internet has been unusually slow today. Thanks a ton for your co-operation.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you Anita! 🤗
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thank you sooo much Anita for the WU😊 today's episode was Brilliant😉😃

Edited by tistaa - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anita -🤗Thanks for the update.

This is a real feel good episode😊

DS turned the tables on Dji and Dji must have felt embarrassed for the first time in life😆

CM truly tuned over a new leaf? for now She is actually looking forward to have A with them.

S becoming bolder with each day. He seems like bhookha sher now.Wedding date seems to far away for him😉

S making friends with Nandu finally.

DS hoping that he would fill the void left by J

Suguna who has given A her brother's place till now has decided to gIve A her own place in her life.

All in all it was about building new relationships that can make up for the loss of blood relations in the lives of DS, Nandu Suguna and CM.

Precap - Sanchi's arrival
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for updating Anita. You were saved from updating Saanchi's tantrums 😉

Was another nice episode today. All of them looked so happy and cheerful, especially CM. Her smiles and affection towards Anand was so sweet and genuinei. She has completely accepted her and is happy with her DIL. The gift that she gave to Anandi was a very sweet gesture. 

Mahi is another sweet notorious fellow. Anandi will have gala time with Shekhars. Happy to see Nandu accepting Shiv. Shiv is indeed very sweet, and loved the way he honoured Makhan Singh

Ofcourse the best scene was AnSh fire-cracker romance. And Anandi is all happy, shy and blushing... CVs thank you for giving us some positive light-hearted moments.

Looks like Saanchi's drama is going to be intense. One thing I couldn't get is why was Anandi cleaning Nandu in the middle of the road. Don't they have bathrooms in haveli? That scene kind of looked silly to me. But have to wait till Monday to watch the full context. Saanchi is indeed an irritating character. 
couchie1311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

It was a lovely episode today, in complete contrast to what I had expected after yesterday's precap. I almost had tears at the way choti ma spoke so lovingly to Anandi. She has taken a complete 360 degree turn and is so happy and positive now. Its great to see.

Shiv's interactions with Maakhan kaka were nice..and the prime purpose was obviously for Anandi to see, yet again, how good Shiv is. Their interaction with each other is much more natural and I like how Shiv openly tells her about his feelings. Its also important because I would think, that given all she's faced with Jagya, Anandi needs lots of reassurance about the depth and sincerity of Shiv's regard for her. Maybe he senses it at some level..and makes his feelings very clear. Good going 👍🏼

Yet another happy episode..and now we'll have that sister make an entry to spoil the party. Looking forward to Shiv setting her straight
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anita, they were supposedly Sugna's kids. I am also assuming

These kids keep getting changed...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

Anita -🤗Thanks for the update.

This is a real feel good episode😊

DS turned the tables on Dji and Dji must have felt embarrassed for the first time in life😆

CM truly tuned over a new leaf? for now She is actually looking forward to have A with them.

S becoming bolder with each day. He seems like bhookha sher now.Wedding date seems to far away for him😉

S making friends with Nandu finally.

DS hoping that he would fill the void left by J

Suguna who has given A her brother's place till now has decided to gIve A her own place in her life.

All in all it was about building new relationships that can make up for the loss of blood relations in the lives of DS, Nandu Suguna and CM.

Precap - Sanchi's arrival

I completely agree with u
brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.

Over all a nice and pleasing epi. I liked so many things today. The bonding happening between two families, Nandu getting friendly with Shiv, DS started seeing Shiv as part of family filling up J's place, the way brothers(Shiv and Mahi)communicate through their eyes.. Above all, I am so thrilled to see Anandi warming up towards Shiv. Her body language is super. After taking Ashirwad from everybody, she went and stood close to Shiv. That shows a lot. She emotionally feels closer to him. She is eagerly waiting for his company.
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Anita!

Episode was indeed a surprise !
Festive, full of lights and happiness, romantic, blissful ...
I loved AnSh scene. After confession from shiv and after declaration of Anandi's feelings, there is no looking back for the two. They are ready to take it to the next level.
After AnSh , I loved choti ma and anandi scene. The motherly and smiling CM who has complete trust in anandi now and has accepted her with open arms.
Nandu friends with shiv was another nice scene.
Shyam and sugna were really nice to watch after so long.
I am glad we din see saanchi today except the precapEdited by melliflous - 11 years ago