•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Recently it was mentioned they both were Shrivastavs. And Abhay's dad doesn't seem to have a wife. Maybe he is Imarti's long lost husband?
Anything is possible in kairi.  This Suman track has really robbed this show of its original kairi charm.  Liked anuj pataoing ambi today.  Only scene worth watching among the melodrama nonsense.
yes definitely!!! 

see the new article on teh new entry:: the new person is gonan be IMarti-s hubby,, = ANuj + Abbay = twins . for sure!!! 
would be nice if  the track now focus again on imrati .. in search of husband and a lost twin son.. mind you twin track seems a current fav.. with colors ,there's another serial covering twins as well.. 
Originally posted by Vinder90

yes definitely!!! 

see the new article on teh new entry:: the new person is gonan be IMarti-s hubby,, = ANuj + Abbay = twins . for sure!!! 

Yes, I saw this article as well.  They have to be twins which means that Suman will be Anuj's Sister-in-law.

See link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3273309
Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago
Oh good. I actually liked the Suman track it was a break from Imarti. But the new track on her husband will be great. The show's writers are good and they get to tracks previously mentioned. Unlike Simar show.
Guys...i assure you...the show would be back with a bang...The upcoming episodes are great..with new twists and characters added...Agree...it had gone off track...but now it would be back to its khatta meetha flavor...
have patience and support...