Posted: 11 years ago
Now  days TMKOC is beingg such a bore!! the same old sundar's stupidity 

Daya's HAhahaha

Jetha's Worriess

Celebrities cuming and promoting their films 

sumone should tell the team of TMKOC to give a little twist in this show or it will be moree and more boring and everyone will leave to watch itt😭

Edited by HottieSimi2712 - 11 years ago
Totally agree with you. i have already started to skip some episodes of this show and i will be skipping it today when the team of Son of Sardar comes for promotion. It is extremely annoying to see them saying over the top things about celebrities. And also why have the men's have stopped meeting at Abdul's soda shop, atleast there were few funny moments there.

Yes agree with u. But why don't the CVs understand it ?
Totally agree - I don't know if people the sense the unrest of the other cast members of the show - there is no more fun on the show - no more Abdul's store meetings of the men - no more storylines that include everyone on the show - the show should be named Jetha & Daya show and not Taarak Metha - I can understand Jetha being a main role character - due to his experience both as a stage artist and as a versatile actor - however, I don't know why so much attention is given to Daya - she cannot act period - she cannot even do the garba - she is totally one dimensional - whether in her speech or in her facial expressions - please note that this is only my opinion - If I upset any one due to my comments - I apologize 
they are unnecessarily stretching it...!!...there are so many things that can be shown but just in order to stretch the show...they don't let those things happen nd it is always back to square one...!!...
sooo annoying i usually close the tv when it is time for tmkoc the cvs don't understand
CVs need to capture the attention of audience , they should introduce an exciting track as the cast are so dedicated in their jobs so the cvs too need to play their part and always have captivating tracks and all these celebrities promoting their shows should stop now
i pray ths show should end...i makes my blood boil when i watch it...ppl who watch dis shw has no sense of humor or good taste...a very boring n annoying shw
it doing pretty well...bt sumtimes they run out of idea!!!
totally agree atleast 2nd wife cases etc should not be shown because small children also watch this show
from 2008 to 2010 this show was full comedy
but after that it is becoming TV SERIAL , rona dhona
i dont think this show will now sustain if these thing will go more
someone plz tell how to contact producer so that we can send them request to change this show from seriousness to madness as before it was shown