Jeannie aur Juju

wu;;of 9/11/12

avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode is started,...with doctor,.he is murmuring about vicky,..and when he is coming out..he seen a goat and he told,..some thing is wrong here,...and telling about this to his boss,. πŸ˜•

when both they are talking about vicky,..vicky's father asked what happenned,..what about vicky,.suddenly doctor showing vicky's papa some drawing,.IN paper..on their.behind jeanie will be come in her chinese cook dress,..πŸ˜‰

vicky's father notice the necklace that cook is wear in her neck,.vicky is coming there,..and tell jeanie go to inside,.and  in kitchen he tell jeanie this necklace is for his love priya not jeanie.πŸ₯±

vicky;s father is telling his wife,that she gave necklace to cook not to priya,..and they came to hall,.there vicky introduces his mom to priya,..as her bahu,..and suddenly jeanie is appeared in wearing saaree putting ghoongat at her face,.and she is telling me too,.

all are in panic,..who is she,.jeanie is opened her goonghat and said it is me,..cook,πŸ˜†.i am doing funny things,.so all are laghing,.vicky's mom told to priya,..she is good,..but her dress is little short,.and she should wear cook's saaree,.priya get angry and she go,.to her home,
at night vicky is calling priya,...she is not pick up,.jeanie is appear in front of vicky and say,..am sorry,.because of me,.you are in trouble,.
here priya's papa,..is telling priya,..she should not be get angry with vicky;s mom,.priya understand his feeling and she tell,..tomorrow morning she say sorry to them,.

vicky say,.i want to speak priya,.then jeanie will use her magic and they appear in priya;s room,.vicky tell jeanie,..to leave this room,.and they leave that room,.
tomorrow morning,...vicky's parents are ready to go delhi,.and they go,.vicky is talking with mathur his friend,..about party in yacht,.jeanie say,..she also coming with juju,..in to party,.
but vicky said,..she can't come,.she should sleep in bottle,.jeanie feel sad,.and she say,..herself. whatever,..i will go,..to the party.😊

precap -jeanie is coming in oneside aleeve gown and stand in front of vicky,..vicky is impress loving see her,.next moment vicky say jeanie to leave this yacht,.you are al ways giving me trouble,.jeanie luse her majic and leave ,.2 people are asking vicky where is thet girl,.vicky say,..she gone,.they say,you are fighting  with her,.you pushed her in sea,.they are warning him to put him in jail,.
JUJU AGAIN IN TROUBLE,.'JEANIEEE"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the quick update avni...see u did it well...
avnirao thumbnail
thanks,.to you guys,.πŸ˜‰jeanie helped me here a lott,.πŸ˜†
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Lol moreee trouble for Juju Pooor Guy πŸ˜†
avnirao thumbnail
yaa,.but first time juju πŸ₯Ίis feeling 'KUCHKUCH HOTHAA HAIN" when he seen jeanie her purple gown.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tomorrow hope to see one more prank of jeannie and her new costumes...

lol this show is making me addicted to TV now...
PiyaSarkar thumbnail
Episode is good & very funny.. Giaa is rocksss. Giaa looked like a princess in purple gown at party.. I think monday's episode will go to very interesting. I like this show & love u @giaa_manek
Giafan thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update, dear! You are doing this kind of updates for the first time ? then, this is your MAIDEN UPDATE.  wow. ...keep up the good work !!  πŸ‘πŸ‘
Giafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: avnirao

thanks,.to you guys,.πŸ˜‰jeanie helped me here a lott,.πŸ˜†

Jeannie helped U,πŸ˜‰
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Thank you for the quick update diπŸ˜‰