Friday Update (9/11/12) TA knows!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Gisel for the lovely update and funny comments!πŸ€—

GW did her job with perfectionπŸ˜†πŸ€£..lol..nalla key koduthufied TA.
But poor TA... he is clueless what is going onπŸ˜•. Pavi text message also confused himπŸ˜›. I felt so bad for TA. As a husband to Thulz, he should have been informed first by Thulz about the pregnancyπŸ˜•. I know Thulz is panicked.. but she could have shared the info with TA and then decide and now Thulz is caught lying.
Thankss Gisel for the lovely Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ Nice side commentss πŸ˜Š

Thuls caught ah? Wow, poor TA πŸ˜” His anger is justified, why Thuls didnt tell him? Even if pregnancy is not confirmed she can still tell him and make solution thaane?  Idk why she is going to shout at Deepa nu. But its sure she is pregnant nu. TA is confused and shocked. The end bgm was soo sad, felt the pain it it πŸ˜† TA expressions at the end was too good.

Loose Prabha. Hope he dont make Travels a fail. VR dont give him the full business in his hand 
Nalla iruntha ponna ipdi problems kulla thalli vitta Lax ah kollanum... 

Happy Weekend all πŸ€—
thanks for the super update, gisel. 

prabha track waay to slow .. make it more interesting with suchi and bhuvana. it will also help deepa take care of her problems instead of getting involved in thuls' problems .. everyone likes to get involved in sorting out others' problems but they don't know how to solve their own probs .. enna kodumai sir ithu??πŸ˜†

i don't feel sorry for ta either .. he's also too quick to make decisions. he should know how hard it's for thuls to talk about the baby when he's damn sure about them having a baby after thuls completes her studies.. similar to how charu prevented him from taking about his love for thuls. πŸ˜‰

intha receptionist mela ennakku oru doubt ... is she gonna change the scan results and say thuls' is pregnant. why show soo much of the receptionist if she's not gonna play a major role ..??? maybe this is me over thinking to convince myself thuls' not pregnant .. i just don't want her to be pregs for some reason .. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Thanks gisel for the update...your color combo along with the comments -too good...

somhow liking prabha's track..varada's expressions along with dialogs ably backed by indira's expressions- a treat actually...and am so glad to see someone else other than TT facing some probs..am able to enjoy this one...varada, for all his expertise and wisdom is sure going to go berserk with prabha...rofl.

first expressions of all too good today and apt...somehow am liking the way CTs are not showing TT as perfect people...they have their weak points too and learn from their mistakes...if TA does a mistake then T too is capable of the same, though both dont intend to ...GW has no edge this time..if T hid the news from TA what did gw do? she shud have come home and told what mangai told her instead of going and calling up padma..wish TA holds her on this point and the way gw threatened him abt T not having the baby, TA shud realised that this cud be why T is tensed..abt gw's interference...
but as shamz said felt real bad today for TA...
T's tension is being well-portrayed..the way she is so jumpy and upset, not knowing what to do...too good...
now waiting for next week...a week of tension the CT's have managed...
Thank you Gisel for the wonderful update and comments.. Nice Title..
πŸ€—

Hmm Again good episode.. TT as Jaya akka said, not being perfect people.. shown very well..  I also thought about TA holding the point that GW too hid the news from TA from past night.. instead she did even call Padma's house.. I think TA may ask this to GW once TT are patched up.. Lets see.. 

TA's angry are so justified.. love the bgm given when TA leaving the house (with the action based bgm) and even when T lied at the end.. there was sad touch to it.. 

Waiting for the episodes.. πŸ˜•

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
Gisel, thanks for making this otherwise serious updt humorous with your great comments interspersed..awesome..u liking Charu, GW and mangai too?  lol...
yes, thulasi is becoming too selfish...and indha kuLLa kathrikkaai deepavum thuNai..ivalukke husband sariyillai...avaru thaNNi pOdaamayE, drug adikkamayE andha range-la irukkaan...praba dhaan..idhula T ku advise mazhai...thaangalai...
but anyway, wanted to drop an appreciation and thank you notema.
Tnx Gisellu for the super o super update!πŸ˜ƒ

Prabha ippidi ellam over a ethirpakekoodathu
GW santhoshama...nalla patthe vatchatchu
Now we see...lie panneve koodathu, that gives only negative consequences
Thanks Gisel for the nice update. The side comments you have given are really beautiful. I am also thanking all the updaters of this week,

As some of you said, the way TT are shown being far from perfect makes this serial all the more better. As Gisel said, the trust is broken with complete proof and genuinely. What next for TA? He knows that his wife is lying to him. But this is also a good opportunity for the CTs to make the TA character a better one. Definitely TA can now behave differently and not like MM who is just hating Thulasi without trying to understand her. TA can try to find the good reasons of why T behaves this way. With understanding, gentleness and tenderness, TA has to deal with Thulasi and find out why Thulasi is behaving this way. He has to realize she is still scared to speak to him as freely as she could speak to Deepa or her granny. As she finds TA is an understanding and an affectionate person to her, she will tell her deeper truths to her husband and this way TA can see that the understanding he and his wife have becomes stronger.

Will he be able to GW this way? 'There must be some good reason why Thulasi behaves this way. Don't tell bad about her and try to create rift between us.'

I wish you all a nice weekend,
Thanks for the updates Gisel.

Wow I think GW should be hired permanently as a trouble maker she was bang on and created a rift between TT.

Lol Tamil so confident Thulasi cannot be pregnant...he should go and talk to her asap.

Why do I feel that Prabha will cause some problems for the travels company??

Hhhm...never expected this issue to get blown up this big...wanting to see some good parts ahead.

But Yay!!!  Full week with Tamil and Tulasi was great!
Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago