Sasural Simar Ka

SSK WU - Nov 9

aaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode starts with Khushi orders Simar to clean the entire house...Roli try to come to help out her sister..Khushi stop her...Khushi tells Roli that her work is just to see her sister's hard working and she is not allowed to help her..that is her punishment..

All are shocked..Khushi shouted at Simar to do her work quickly.. She told the all family members to do other household works..

All done the works...In Khushi's room the baby start to cry...that irritating Khushi...she callled her maid  and told her to leave the baby cryingly in the hall and dont allow anyone to touch the baby and not try to make the baby quitely...

The maid laid the baby in hall...The baby was crying a lot...Simar Roli Mathaji and all are frozened to see it...

Simar try to take the baby..But the maid treat her badly and stop her ...Simar begged Khushi to allow her to take the baby some...but Khushi refused ...She threaten all to do more bad to them if Simar finished the cooking just now...

Simar went to kitchen to cook for Khushi with sing a lori song for baby ...She finished the cooking and all other works while singing lori...The baby calm down and finally sleep well with hearing lori...Simar and all feels better...Khushi shockingly see it...

Precap : In terrace veeru in full drunk...Roli try to take a cloth...veeru said who is that..Suddenly Roli slipped and fall down...veeru hold her...
Edited by aaddi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinitha. thumbnail
Tfs for the nice update ...really simar's lori song is soo good...
presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...well me too loved that lori song...veeru falling for roli seeems like a intresting twist...
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank you...
i dont know why but i cant wait to see veeru to fall for roli, because i think at last then we can see some roli & Sid scene :-D
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update 😛...the song was soo perfect ..lovely song and scenes 👏
aaddi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavi_shiv

thanks for the update...well me too loved that lori song...veeru falling for roli seeems like a intresting twist...

yes hope the best 👍🏼
aaddi thumbnail
Thanks for all liking my post dear ones!!!!!😃
-anu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
veeru falling for roli...oh god ...if sid sees this then the twist will become a blast...we r goin 2 get some good rosid scenes...angry sid and clever roli will be back..n they will trap khushi n veeru... i am waiting for next episEdited by anu65040 - 11 years ago