-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!
Since they haven't been put up... I haven't watched episode yet. So a brief one right now. Once I watch it, I'll post detailed highlights =) 

6th November 2012

The students use banana leaves to sleep on it. Kiya has trouble sleeping due to the mosquitoes. While Juhi sleeps on Samar's lap, KD applies ash on Kiya's hands and legs to prevent the mosquitoes. Following the clues left by Anirudh, the students reach the camp. Anirudh informs the students that he was beside them. Aisha becomes furious at Ranveer for not calling her. Panchi goes to Ranveer's home with a cake to wish him.

*I don't know how else to put this in detail... This summary is pretty much what happens.*

7th November 2012

Ranveer becomes emotional while Panchi celebrates his birthday. Meanwhile, Aisha visits his place to celebrate his birthday and presents a birthday cake to him. Kiya becomes upset by her sister's behaviour. Aisha is curious to know from Ranveer about his camp trip, but Ranveer does not want to discuss about it. Piddi and Samar become excited to know about the Alpha Plus meet. Samar encourages Piddi to impress Bobby. Ramanujam congratulates the students for qualifying in the Junglee's test.

Credit: V site. 

Detailed [Done by me] : Ranveer yells at Panchi for celebrating his birthday and tell her to not come close to him. His parents left him and he is not afraid to get close to anyone else, because he only ends up hurting them. Panchi says sorry for remembering his birthday and caring. He hears her crying and apologizes but she doesn't want to hear him. She tells him that she probably can never understand his pain but she can share the pain! But he has to speak up and let people come close to him. He gives her a tissue and she wipes it. He takes it from her to wipe the tear she missed. As both look into each other eyes and are about to forgive the other, Ayesha makes her entry with a heart shaped birthday cake. She goes mushy mushy and he pushes her away when he sees Panchi walking away. He stops her by saying 'moti' and she says it's late and wishes him happy birthday once again. Ayesha tries to get Ranveer to speak up about the camp but he is frustrated and tells her he doesn't want to talk about it. Dropping her home, he leaves. Once she is alone, she calls a person to inform that Ranveer wouldn't tell about the camp but she is very sure to get it out from him in another way. As it is, he is an emotional foool. (So she shows her true colors finally) 😳 Aanya continues to blackmail Kiya, due to which she is very upset. At school, KiSha bump into each other and look eye to eye. Piddi comes in, mad that KD is loosing his senses. Samar tells Piddi to impress Bobby in the Alpha Plus. Ramanujam calls them all in his office and congratulates them on passing the 'Junglee Test' 

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks  and sorry Khushi! My net was down and now I am out of town...probably I will do it on Sunday when I am back home and if the net is working...aah! My net gave me dhoka, else I would've notified someone :(
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry about Maisy. I understand that :)
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a ton for the WU dear!