Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

WU: 9/11 - Prithvi finds Meera/locks her in Mandir

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Hi everyone!  This is my first WU so please forgive any mistakes!

WU: November 9th, 2012

Episode starts with Prithvi looking for Meera as he has heard about the animal that is on the loose who has already killed a couple of people.  He search starts from where he left her and he goes from  place to place in search of her including asking people in the village if they have seen her.

Night falls and he still has not found Meera and he goes to the Mundi.  There he sees the Pundit and it looks like something has upset the Pandit so he asks him what is wrong.  Pundit says there has been a theft at the Mundir.  Prithvi gets all worked up, asks what was stolen the statue, some other things of value???  Pandit says no, no one would have the gumption to steal such things from the Mandir.  He says it was the prashad that was stolen.  Prithvi manages to figure out that it was Meera who stole the prashad as he finds some of her stuff close by.

Meanwhile Meera has entered Ramdhari's Hawale.  She is thinking to herself that this place is huge, how is she going to find Ramdhari's room here.  She starts opening doors looking for him and notices Lakhan sleeping on a cot in the middle of the hawale.  Lakhan stirs in his sleep.    She is hoping that the ravin (her term for her Lakhan Chacha) does not wake up or she is going to be in trouble.  She continues searching for Ramdhari. 
She knocks over a chair in the dark and goes and hides as she is worried that Lakhan will see her.  He does not wake up however his bhabi comes out of her room as she heard the noise.  She looks around does not see anyone, straightens the chair and goes back to her room.  Meera continues to look for Ramdhari and this time knocks into a table.  Again Lakhan does not awaken but bhabi comes out of her room as she heard the noise again.  Meera hides and Prithvi shows up, covers her mouth pulls her with him and hides them both.

Prithvi takes Meera from the Hawale and brings her to the Mandhir.  He asks her why she came back she replies it is not necessary for her to answer all of his questions.  Prithvi asks her to get out of the jeep but Meera refuses.  She dares him to try and make her move.  He bodily removes her from the jeep and carries her like a sack of potatoes to the Mandhir.  She again says that she is here for Sudha Singh's husband and that she is her daughter.  Prithvi states that both mother and daughter died 20 years ago and that the village have remembered their death with a shrad for the past 19 years and that in fact the 20th will soon.  She thinks to herself how can they do a shrad for someone who is still very much alive?  She has a flashback and remembers her mom's wish...

Meanwhile at her Meera's house her mom is trying to phone her again buts get a busy tone.  Aakash shows up and Meera's mom says what are you doing up?  You should be resting.  She continues on about how she is worried about Meera and Aakash tries to assure her that Meera will be fine.  They have a cute moment together, recalling the past and how Aakash was trying to woo Meera.

Back at the Mandhir, Meera says to Prithvi how can they do a shrad for someone who is still living?  She says his Dada is a liar.  Prithvi gets very upset hearing this and says if you are going to speak about my Dada do it with respect.  He says Dada is not here right now and will show up 2 days after the Shrad.  He then drags her towards a small building but she tries to resist him  so he carries her there(2nd time๐Ÿ˜†) .  He then proceeds to lock her up. 

Next morning villagers show up at the Mandhir to do there pooja etc and find the door locked.   Prithvi says Mandhir is closed that bhagwan has gone on holiday.  Meera hears this and runs over to them and says this goonda took me from my house and has locked me in here.  Prithvi says those of you who know me, know that Prithvi does not do anything wrong.  The villagers ask, who is she.  She says I am Sudha Singh's daughter, the one you all think is dead is actually alive.
As soon as she says this Lakhan shows up and says she is a liar.  He says she's someone that has just shown up to malign their family name.  He tells Prithvi to hand her over to him without any fuss.  To this Prithvi replies that when Dada comes back then he will announce his verdict on this matter  but until Meera will  stay there.  Meera after hearing this says that once you all know the truth you will all apologize to me.  Prithvi goes to her and says do you want to die (referring to the statement she just made)?  He unlocks the door of the Mandhir and hands her over to Lakhan.

Precap:

Bhabi is talking to Lakhan.  She says give Meera whatever punishment you want but do not do it in front of Prithvi.  Do it behind his back...

Hope you all liked the WU and once again please forgive me for any mistakes I may have made.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Parm

P.S.    I did another WU but personally found lengthy.  It had more more word for word reiterations.    Please let me know if this is what you all are looking for or if what I have done above is okay.  I welcome any feedback you guys may have. Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alex1 thumbnail

Thx Parm. Thoroughly enjoyed your details. So far the story is moving at a good pace. Alex

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Alex!  And yes, I agree with you, epi's so far have been going at a great pace!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU , Parm ! ๐Ÿค—
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superbb WU...thanku parm..:)
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Thanks alot for the beautiful update.
Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail