Jeannie aur Juju- Fun filled Magical Package! #2

GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Mitrams! Here I've come again with another post on episodes of 8th November.(Will do for 9th November's episode later)

Our pyaari Jeannie  invites bakri to watch TV along with her(How chweet of her!). When they showed dance in the TV, she got excited and danced along with the song (Even when I'm alone at home sometimes I used to that too).Juju called her through phone. First she ignored the phone call. But then attended it. When her Juju  called out for her, she immediately did magic and appeared in his cabin.Her juju informed her about his parent's arrival (See how happy Jeannie was to hear about her koko I mean her Juju's koko'BTW her Juju's koko is her saas'What will be the name for saas in her world'What if it is koki?!?)and asked her not to appear in front of them.(She was about to ask why'but Mr.Doctor Doctor arrived there'How did only he hear them?!? )Immediately Jeannie disappeared from there(Arrey wah!This time you did it without your juju's warning).

When Doctor showed the photo of a scenery to her Juju she again appeared behind the doctor thus giving her Juju a start.(So you were listening to them' in that case you can be invisible too).She makes her Juju react oddly and  is enjoying it. When Doctor showed him the photo of sadness, she made Doctor's hairdo funny and made Juju laugh(You prankster! Not only your juju I was also laughing like anything).

Again she came home and watches some cooking program in TV(Arrey yaar don't watch TV always'It's not good for your expressive eyes!).On seeing it, she decides to cook something like that for her Juju's koko too.(Why you have to make it?!? You can bring it with your magic right' Oh ok I understand you want to cook it yourself for your future saas ah'tek he tek he).

When she was searching some ingredient in the fridge,(Oh so Juju has taught you about Fridge too! When did he did all these teachings' CVs could have showed that to us'I want to see how he explains to her about this LOL) her Koko came to kitchen. She identifies her koko but hides behind/inside the fridge still holding the handle of the fridge. Koko saw her hand and calls out who was there. She asks God what to do and her bulb glows. She uses magic and drapped herself in saree and covered her face with pallu(How many days it had been to see you in this costume with pallu' Hmmm' I liked this saree so neatly drapped). Her koko was so happy to see her and considers her to be bahu. Jeannie got blessings from her Juju's koko.(Ache sanscar!). When Koko asked her to show her face, she shied.To see her face Koko presented her a diamond necklace and went to call Juju's dad. Jeannie feels happy seeing the diamond necklace.

Juju reaches home and hears the argument of his mom and dad about bahu and servant-maid. He understood they were talking about Jeannie and went to kitchen to call her. Jeannie is too happy that when she saw her Juju, she appeared and holds his hand. She assured him that she didn't show her face to anyone(Arrey Jeannie he was asking you to hide from his parents not just your face baby'Oh'Priya maybe the "Baby " for Juju but for us Jeannie is "Baby").  She shows him that diamond necklace. He says that it's not for her it is for his mom's bahu. Jeannie thinks that it means her Juju's Koko wants Jeannie to be her bahu. When Juju denies it, she tells him that her Koko used to say that one should fulfil their Koko's wishes and asks Juju what he's goona do(Jeannie first I thought you misunderstood'but now I know it is your intelligent move, right?).When her Juju is about to answer her, his boss,doctor and Priya reached his home.

Priya comes to kitchen to meet him. He asks her to disappear but our prankster stays there smiling at him. When Priya came inside the kitchen, Jeannie disguised as a Japanese cook. She introduces herself as Ketu(Haha where do get all thes funny names CVs').When Juju asked her what was today's special. She said it was his favourite manchoorain and garlic noodles. Priya identifies the voice to be a girl's. Juju says that it was from the birth and says that Ketu told him about that. Jeannie says"Bathaya Bathaya"(Wow Giaa you acted so well here'Good one yaar). Then Priya noticed the diamond necklace in her neck.(Jeannie tum bi na'this time you have forgot to hide this necklace).Juju escapes saying that it was given as prize for best cooking competition in China(LOL do anybody give necklace as a prize to a man?!? What a logic Juju!). Priya tastes the food and says "Yummy"'But Jeannie hears it as Mummy and says Koko(Oh God! Each time when  I type this Koko henna, I'm typing it as Koki'ok isse chod tho'par Priya you are getting doubt about everything'then why not about the diamond necklace being wore by a male cook'Let's see if Doctor Doctor asks about it).

When Priya leaves from there, Jeannie asks Juju how she looks. But Juju asks her to go inside the bottle (Oh fo Juju! Jeannie, you are looking so cute).Right then Doctor Doctor comes there and asks Juju whether what he heard is right.(Jeannie was shaking her head Yes) Juju says that he didn't ask the Ketu Cook to go inside the bottle but to store the oil inside the bottle for recycle(Recycle?!?). Doctor asks why and Juju says that the price of oil increases so to save. Doctor Doctor the n says that that oil is petrol and feels that something is wrong and goes out of the kitchen.( Mr. Doctor Doctor, kya yaar I thought  you'll ask about the necklace').Juju then tells Jeannie that this is why he asked her to hide and he is worried about now what the doctor is gonna do..(But our Jeannie is enjoying all these' waise she feels that her Juju is cute when he is frightened).

Guys I hope you all enjoy this post.Sorry for mistakes. Please press Like Button and also comment. Your comments encourage me to make such posts. Bye sweetie-pies!

Edited by GiNa_kavya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its very nyc kavya jeannie is soo cutee n so is her juju love her n juju thanx great post...
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I have watched this show ! yeah gia is really good and the pair is cute as well!!!!
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ani_p

its very nyc kavya jeannie is soo cutee n so is her juju love her n juju thanx great post...

Thank you Ani🤗
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Originally posted by: abbay

I have watched this show ! yeah gia is really good and the pair is cute as well!!!!

Yup Abbay! The show is awesome😃
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Kavya... Jeannie is really very very cute love has smile n naughtyness... Simply adoreble
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GiNa_kavya

Thank you Ani🤗

ur mst welcum my sweetz hpe to see mre from u love ur posts...love ya...

GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ani_p

ur mst welcum my sweetz hpe to see mre from u love ur posts...love ya...

Sure hun😃
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Lovely post Kavya... Jeannie is really very very cute love has smile n naughtyness... Simply adoreble

Thanks a lot Sherry😳
Prachi66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Luv u jeannie and pls upload ur latest pics of show