Originally posted by KwitKatts

Please dont make me interruptπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

why r you confused sou ji?
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Vedo

Story so far:

AnSh Instant OS

By Sangs, Uma, Myra & Vedo

After marriage ceremonies started in CH... Ansh were sitting together on a sofa. It was early morning. Shiv can't take his eyes off his lovely bride. She is glowing even more than usual...his personal ray of sunshine! Ira and CM are taking care of all the nitty-gritties for arranging some games as tradition...Mahi jubilant as ever and Saanchi still quiet.

Shiv felt something and turned towards Anandi. Is that a shiver that he noticed coming from her? How can it be? He thought maybe he should provide her some warmth. He scooted closer to her. She looked at him in shock but smiled within a few seconds as she understood his intentions...was wondering had he known the real reason she had shivered?

Even he smiled a knowing smile, telling her silently that she can never misunderstand him. Anandi smiled back at her husband..."husband". It now hit her that Shiv is her husband...her better half...her partner for life! The thought brings happy tears to her eyes. She tries to wipe them before he notices but he does.

He scooted even closer, now their shoulders touching...their body heat radiating onto one another. He gently wiped her tears with the caressing touch of his fingers of his right hand, while his left hand went around her shoulders instinctively. Anandi looks at him enraptured by the certain vulnerability and the more certain strength in him. He is hers now...'hers'...reality sinks in her and she shudders once again. 

Mahi notices them and gave a naughty smile, "Bhaiya kya hua...thand lag rahi hai? Shall I get u blankets? Abhi to bahut rasmein baki hain...abhi nahin chhoo sakte!"

They both got shocked and all started giving sly smiles. Ira pitched in to defend them...

"Arre Mahi, jao Daddu tumhe bula raha hai." She said. At once he runs off leaving the newlyweds. Ira notices Saanchi's lakta hua chehra and asks her what's the matter. She just says nothing and plasters a fake smile on her face. All this while, Anandi & Shiv are lost in each other. He still has his arm around her and she snuggles a bit more into the embrace...

>> Uma next. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Vedo

"Arre Mahi, jao Daddu tumhe bula raha hai." She said. At once he runs off leaving the newlyweds. Ira notices Saanchi's lakta hua chehra and asks her what's the matter. She just says nothing and plasters a fake smile on her face. All this while, Anandi & Shiv are lost in each other. He still has his arm around her and she snuggles a bit more into the embrace...

>> Uma next. πŸ˜‰

This is sweet vedo continue plzzz
hello anshians ,why it's not global thread now ,btwn wats going on 
Uma next or me?
I am confused!!!
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Uma next or me?
I am confused!!!

If she says Uma let it be
Accha, Sou Kavi Hana suggest a nice name for our instant OS...can't have you guys enjoying for free! Kuch kaam to karna padega tum sab ko! πŸ˜†