•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
fun post not meant to hurt anybodys feeling . if so than purely coincidental 😉

just cant understand this prithvi 😲. jab ji aaya wo karega ?🥱 i know she has raised questions on her dutta thakur😕 but that does not mean ki jab ji aaya wo karne lage . i mean breaking things , 😡beating others 🤢. that still is ok but meera ah kitni baar uthaega use😆 . mandir main ⭐️, stand main👏 and now well main 😃 . does he think meera to be a heavy bag 😆which he is lifting up .🤢
lol socha koi serious post hoga...ladki ki aaj toh khair nahi..huhh prithvi ko aise bolegi ..lol yeh toh fun post nikla...good 
hehe...nice naa angry young man ne kitna achcha kam kia :D
Angry young man jo hai...ek taraf protect karta hai meera ko...dusre taraf datta ka against kuch baat ho toh bahut gussa..acha hi hai lift scenes prithvi ka apna hi toh hai meera hehe let him lift her up...:)
I actually wonder what makes him so loyal towards datta... I love his loyality... but like you said seriously yaar he's mind and actions are unpredictable...😛

vaise I actually had a laugh at the scene when he opened the mandir gate and pushed Meera out to that thakur opps forgot his name😛

I'm sure abh us Chote Thakur se Prithvi hi Meera ko bachayega🤣

I hope we get to see Prithvi picking up Meera more... m sure uske muscles aur bhi awesome ho jayege🤣😛

P.S sorry if I hurt anyone
  Yaaa... are wait kar rahe hi ki kab Prithvi meera ko apne Arms me lega😉  avi to only Kandhe pe uthaya hai ...😊 
 Prithvi ka gusssa wow😉  Meera ke liye  hi kitna sochta vi  hai...😉 hiii...
Funny post😆nice🤣
But when Prithvi will know the fact that Meera is really his Datta Thakur's daughter than what will he suppose to do??😕
Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Funny post😆nice🤣
But when Prithvi will know the fact that Meera is really his Datta Thakur's daughter than what will he suppose to do??😕

Very true.  As it is he's a little unpredictable in his actions regarding her so when the truth comes out how will he respond?  Will his image of his Dada lessen or will it change for Meera? 

To the OP, thanks for the fun post!
haha prithvi broke all records of lifting heroine..aisa lag raha hai Meera koi saman ho..kabhi idhar rakh raha hai kabhi udhar