Arjun

JOINT FF:Teri ORE ch 1 pg 3

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Character Sketch

ACP Sameer Rathod - A brilliant cop and the chief of Emergency Task Force. No nonsense person with qualities of a life partner every girl dreams of. Tough on criminals and law breakers but romantic by heart. Working at his best to eradicate crime from the society and is waiting for his sapnon ki rajkumari in his heart, secretly.

Fiza Malhotra -A girl who wishes to be the best actress one day. Has a personality which lures everyone towards her. Her almond shaped eyes light up the world around her. she carries her infectious smile with her everywhere. tried not to step outside her house during valentines week because the number of proposals she would get from the most eligible bachelors of the city would drive her crazy. Boys fall for her the instant they take a look at her. and if happens to return the look, their hearts would skip thousand beats. Spreads happiness wherever she goes. Apple of her dad's eyes. Gets whatever she wants in an instant because her dad loves her the most in his life.

ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte - A complete package young cop. Possesses excellent skills that any super cop would have. Lives away from his family by himself. Is a first cousin of Rathod from his dad's side. Something had happened in their past which brought some tensions between the two brothers. Is not a part of ETF yet but will join the team soon, and is married to Mahi Malhotra

Mahi Malhotra Rawte - younger sister of Fiza Malhotra. Is full of girlish attitude. Believes in doing good to everybody and trusts others in few seconds. is currently in US, finishing up with the last semester of her bachelor's in chemistry. Is married to ACP Rawte, had a love marriage.

Rakesh Malhotra -father to Fiza and Mahi. Respects the dreams of his daughters but is conservative type of person when it comes to getting married. Broke up all his ties with his younger daughter - Mahi when she got married to the love of her life all the way in United States. was a professor in chemistry and now is a principal of a college.

Rishabh Kundra (RK) - The best actor of Bollywood industry as of now. Has enough attitude in him to kill other people. Thinks very high of himself. The rest is pretty much the same for him as it is in the show.

COMMENT PLZ 😳
N E 1 WHO WANTS TO BE PMED ADD ME OR MAHI
Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Character Sketch pg 1
chapter 1 pg 3
Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow a joint FF by you and mahi😉
waiting for the first chap😊
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want to comment but ye  IF comment karne nahi de raha hai 😭

*EDITED***

OKay... first of all congo both of my fav's for this FF🤗
hayeee the title is totally lovely😉

Ohhoo mahi... teri toh nikal padi...😉 actually teri toh Chandi hogayi hai kyu🤣 Mrs Rawte🤣
Fiza di awesome.. both of you awesome concept... loving it already

I'm so excited for the 1st Chap or Prologue whatever you would be updating with .😆

The CS looks fab👏

Many many congratz for this new JOINT FF🤗 I'm so happy to know Mahi you would be writing once again for us😉 Vaise di toh likhti h but u writing FF's is very rare na isliye😃

I guess you can sense my excitement to read this further🤣

Love you both continue soon🤗
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
Charlie_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hmm intersting charecters 👏

dieing to read it please update soon😛

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
I just love the CS can't wait for the story to unfold ...

shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow intersting cs
waiting for chapter
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow Two handsome's together...great idea...👏👏
loved the CS...love arjun and rishab a lot...i am so excited...

looking forward to it...add me in the pm list dear...
Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome character sketch!!!
great work by both of u!!!
@mahi ruk hm ye baat gorky 'ji' ko btake aate hai 😛
dhoka de hi diya na tune unko 😛
interesting CS 
update soon :)