Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

awesome swasthi πŸ˜ƒ

Ahem were so good really... He want to open himself infront of her awww he want become her friend im glad gopi put her heart out infront of him...Ahemji is so understanding...😳 green tea πŸ˜† Ahemji is incompelet without his green tea 😳 i love the hug his way to share her pain 😳

You are welcome Sherry.

Really glad to read that you are enjoying the story.

The next chapter is coming up soon.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kafa

lovely update, though still waiting for Ahem to correct his blunder

Thanks Kafa.

All will be revealed in good time.

swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: amalaziz

Awesome update !

loved it !

Much appreciated.

swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: delsi

Very nice update loved it
i came across the love breeze
very nice to see this type of Ahem tiny steps he is doing to make her belive was wonderful
waiting for next part

You are welcome Delsi.

Really glad that you are enjoying the story.

swasthi thumbnail
Thank you all for reading the story.

The next chapter follows.

Chapter 8

He left her in the kitchen with the excuse to check some paperwork.

Gopi got busy in the kitchen. She located the green tea and made his tea. As he did not return to her she placed the cup and saucer on a tray and went in search for him.

She looked in the study but he was not there. She thought he might be in the family room but no, he was not there too. She then heard his voice, talking to someone, what seems over the phone upstairs. She followed his voice reaching the same room she had spent with him the very first time. So it is his bedroom, she wondered. She knocked on the door before entering.

He was just saying his goodbyes when he turned to find her standing there holding the tea on a tray. She looked so at home, it struck him.

"Ahemji, your green tea," Gopi said moving the tray close to him.

He curled his lips to a warm smile as his eyes twinkled with delight at the way she called him. He loved the ring to it as it pulled his heart strings creating a melodious tune. He picked up the tea cup from the tray.

"That was my mother. She wants to take you shopping on Wednesday," he told her taking a sip of the tea.

Ah, that was a perfect brew, he thought.

"You make a mean cup of tea, Gopi," he complimented.

"Thank you Ahemji," she responded pleased and placed the tray on the coffee table.

Again she called him his name, he noted. He drained his cup and placed it on the tray.

He turned to her and held her on her shoulders and asked, "So tell me, what else can you make?"

Gopi thought for a moment then looked up at him, "Mmm ... I can make anything that is traditional. What are your favourites, Ahemji?"

He went on to mention some of his favourite dishes and each time she replied, "I can make that Ahemji."

His musings continued each time she called him Ahemji.

His heart warmed as his hands cupped her cheeks and she placing her palms over his and held it there, taking in her floral scent.

He found this controlled state he maintained with his body was starting to melt itself. He enjoyed hearing her delightful voice while looking on at her sparkling eyes as her smile widened, and the focus and attention she gave him.

Gopi became heightened in the interaction they were engaging in and was pleasantly surprised that she could make all his favourites he mentioned. She too was getting excitable when he reciprocated his joy of her abilities. She found her heart beating faster sending her to dizzy heights. She envisaged them to be poles apart but in reality it wasn't so.

After hearing another of her saying 'Ahemji' Ahem could not resist himself and bent forward and planted a lingering kiss on her lips.

When she couldn't take it any longer as she weakened and leaned into him she sighed, "Oh Ahemji."

He deepened his kiss and she responded. He drew her close wrapping his arms around her and held her as they kissed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him much closer and ran her fingers through his hair, stimulating the sensations he was having for her.

They broke the kiss for air and he looked down at her only to see the desire burning in her eyes too.

"Did I tell you that you are wearing my favourite colour today? The colour complements you even more," Ahem endearingly told her.

Gopi listened on to his warm words, felt his warmth engulf her further whilst breathing in to his musky male scent and could only utter breathily, "Thank you, Ahemji."

With this Ahem lowered his lips to her neck and trailed wet kisses down to her throat then to her shoulder whilst he untied her string and unzipped her salwar.

Again he broke away from her only to pull away her dupatta letting it fall to the floor. He lifted up her salwar over her head removing it and dropping it as well.

Gopi wanted to do the same with his shirt. She boldly took her hands and placed her fingers on the shirt button. She looked up at him to see him looked down at her when she asked quietly, "Ahemji, may I?"

He curled his lips again on hearing her and nodded. He watched her delicately and carefully unbuttoned his shirt whilst his hands held her at her waist feeling her skin and caressing her sides and back until he felt her bra clip. By the time she opened his shirt he had unclipped her bra. He willingly let her remove it as he did too and they let them fall to the ground as well.

He waited for her to touch him and she did courageously. Ahem caught his breath as he let the fire of desire spread through his veins transporting it south, making his trouser bulge more.

Gopi's palms tingled quivering with delightful messages through her nerves to the rest of her body.

His eyes moved to her beautifully plump breasts and lowered his lips to taste her nectar. First gently nipping and tucking then teasing her with his tongue, whilst his other hand squeezed and massaged the other. He swapped and did the same for the other until she cried out in anguish, "Oh Ahemji."

He broke away, lifted her and carried her to the bed and laid her there. He untied her churidar and removed it and her small underwear. She was truly beautiful in every way. He admired her and heard himself echo his thought, "Gopi, you are so beautiful."

He quickly removed his remaining clothing too. She looked on with immense awe at his nakedness.

"This is what you do to me. You make me come alive and be desirous whenever I am with you," he confessed as he lay beside her. "Feel me," he continued taking her hand and placing it on his responsive being. She took it in her hand caressing then squeezing the throbbing sensation mirroring his action on her.

Ahem captured her lips possessively digging deep into her mouth whilst he ran his hand down her waist to her inner thighs. He drew circles there teasing her each time he went higher and higher until he found her soft moist heat. He noticed she was equally responsive as he prodded his finger in and out, finding her counteracting his actions by moving her hips.

She let out a murmuring whimper as things intensified for her, "Please Ahemji."

He released his finger and removed her hand from him and moved on top of her as she readied herself aching for him. Still kissing her he dug deep into her soft moist core with her holding on to his back.

They moved in synergy each giving their all, each hanging onto the other and each taking the other to the edge till they peaked. She shattered into billion pieces. At the same time she voiced her thoughts she held close to her heart that only her kanaji knew, "I love you Ahemji."

She said these words so softly that made Ahem wondered whether he had hear this. Then again she breathed out those words, "I love you, Ahemji," confirming his thoughts.

Ahem heard her say those enchanting words as he too reached his zenith, jerking into her his whole self.

He held her tight as she did to him, not letting go. They lay like this silently as one for some time.

Gopi knew that it was all over now. They have an amazing physical relationship but there is no love there. There is nothing left to say or do but to call off the wedding. But for now, she wanted to relish this moment and not let it pass. This has been a unique adventure for her.

Ahem wished they could lie here all night pleasuring her. He wished he could show her all his other favourite things but he had a curfew to keep. One thing he knew now was that she loves him and she wants him as much as he does for her.

Night was creeping in and he knew that they should return soon.

"We should get back to London otherwise your Rashiben will get angry with me," Ahem whispered trying not to ruin the mood.

"Yes, Ahemji," Gopi replied looking back at him.

"But not before I get one more kiss from you," he softly spoke demandingly and lowered his lips to kiss her most affectionately.

Twenty minutes later they were seated in the car back on the motorway towards London. The journey back was quiet as Ahem aimed to beat the local traffic. They reached the samaj with ten minutes to spare.

As she unbuckled her seat belt he opened her door and reminded her, "Gopi, don't forget, I'll pick you up at nine on Wednesday to go shopping with my mother."

"Ok, till then, Ahemji," Gopi replied with a smile while she got out of the car and waved goodbye at him.

As he got to his door he heard in the near distance Rashi's voice, "Gopi, you are back. That's good. Let's go home."

Ahem felt relieved to hear that Gopi was fine. He was reasonably satisfied with where things lie now and was looking forward to Wednesday.

What left him in high spirits was he knew that Gopi loves him. In her vulnerable state she told him what her heart felt. Also, she too enjoys making love to him. Further his whole family have been full of praises about Gopi since the engagement, especially from Baa and his kaki on his mum's choice. This left Ahem smiling to himself as he drove home.

-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES
 Edited !! 

Excellent Update !πŸ‘
Loved it !

Waiting 4 the next part !

Edited by amalaziz - 11 years ago
Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow is all I can say... pls keep this up !!! It is awesome and really and truly my kind of ahem.!!!
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another wonderful part swasthi i loved it very much
but i wonder why Ahem din't reciprocate her words he too love her
if he says he loves her there wont be any doubt in Gopi's mind
whether this may lead to any conflict between them waiting for the next part
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome and Beautiful Update Swasthi ⭐️

what oozing n tender moment gohem share wow totally ☺️ ☺️ Im glad that gopi confess has love but what abt Ahem why he not saying her back that he's also love her why he keeping his mouth shut πŸ˜• im hoping he also confessing his love soon 😳Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gorgeous update Swasthi😊

Women need to hear it.. Ahem is going to realize that late Oh.. Why? Why did he have to loose himself so much that he did not tell Gopi as to what he feels instead of just showing her?πŸ˜• The girl overthinks everything and now she will put a full stop to this relationship.
Ahem will have a bigger wall to climb when she does something stupid to make sure that neither he nor his or her family are put to distress. 

Superb update Swasthi and I cannot wait until Ahem sees the results of his silent love😊 Can imagine when his face as he realizes that maybe he is not as smart as he thought he wasπŸ˜‰