Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Hetp

wow...what a fabulous update swasthi..indeed awesome...๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ‘

wow..ahem disclose everything...and confess his love ๐Ÿ˜›...lovely..!!but u on verge of  ending ur FF๐Ÿ˜ญplease dear no...

You are welcome Hetal.

Last part coming up soon.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Archana-

Fantastic update โญ๏ธ Swasthi ahem made everything clear and confessed his love to gopi๐Ÿ˜› you have wonderfully carved out characters in your FF lovely part enjoyed very bit of it you are a brilliant writer๐Ÿ‘ Swasthi. As like everyone me too request you please don't end it dear want to read more of it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for your generous words Archana.

Last part coming up soon.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunnyahem

Can we get a few more chapters ...pleaseee

Last part coming up Sumeera. Will PM you.
swasthi thumbnail
Thank you everyone for reading this FF. It was a delight to write this with the characters in a different backdrop.

Here follows the epilogue to The Tempest.

Chapter 11 - Epilogue

Gopi looked on at herself in the mirror at the beautiful bride she made. She was dressed in traditional red bridal wear that was heavy yet enhanced her natural beauty. Ahem's bedroom was decorated exquisitely with flowers, lit candles and red rose petals on the bed.

The last few days flew by without skipping a heartbeat. It felt like a whirlwind of little events that never spared a penny in keeping the celebrations opulent yet respectfully dignified just as the Modi's were regarded in the community.

Kokila had requested that Gopi spend the remaining days leading up to the wedding her home and had insisted on taking care of Gopi's every need. Visible relief was seen on Urmila's face. Gopi chose to ignore her mami's look. Instead, she found herself relishing the unconditional love every Modi family member and more so from Ahem.

With the wedding over now life will settle down. Gopi has a new role to fulfil โ€“ wife to her Ahemji and daughter, not daughter-in-law, as her maji had told her many times, then soon to be a mother. Gopi placed her hand on her tummy and looked intently at the mirror at her growing smile.

"This is what I want to see from now on," said a clear voice.

Gopi turned to the entrance of the bedroom and saw Kokila standing at the doorway.

"Maji," said Gopi while standing up.

"I brought a glass of warm milk for you to give Ahem when he comes," Kokila instructed while walking into the room and placing it at the side table.

She turned around to Gopi and lightly held her on her chin with her fingertips, smiling on at her, "Gopi vahu you are everything I need in a vahu that will stand by Ahem."

Kokila took Gopi into her arms and hugged her. She pulled away but still holding her on her shoulders, "I am so happy you are here."

"Thank you, Maji," replied Gopi softly.

"All I ask of you is to love him, like you do now. Ahem will be here soon let me leave you," said Kokila and walked out of the room.

Gopi found herself staring at the doorway as Ahem appeared there suddenly. He stood at the entrance and looked on at her with a warm smile. Gopi blushed and looked down at her hands. She heard the click of the door locking and the footsteps getting closer. Her heart began beating faster. She picked up the glass of milk to offer it to Ahemji.

"Ahemji, have some warm milk."

He took the glass.

"Thanks Gopi but not after you drink half of it," said Ahem, placing the glass edge to her lips.

She drank up her half as he looked on then he finished the remainder and placed it back to the side table.

"Finally, I have you all to myself. It was torture not to touch you and our baby," spoke a relieved Ahem as one hand cupped her cheeks and the other was placed on her tummy.

"I missed you too, Ahemji," said Gopi looking at the love reflected in his eyes.

"We have all night and our honeymoon to make up for the lost time. I will start off with a kiss just to tell you that you looked very beautiful in your bridal clothes."

With that, Ahem kissed Gopi every time he removed an item from her, cherishing and loving her along the way. 

delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww iam the first but the sad thing was it is ending so soon
very nice end swathi loved is so much very nice
try another FF plz๐Ÿ˜Š
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So lovely Swasthi.  Perfectly ended with a view to continuing this lovely story.
-sabina- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful updates ๐Ÿ‘ thanks

Edited by -sabina- - 10 years ago
kafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful story, just love it
-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail