Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Swasthi this is an amazing start!!1

You've definitely drawn me in and it is really intriguing to see Gopi and Ahem in a London setting. 
This chapter ended way too quick but at least they've met in the first chapter in your FF unlike in someone else's who does not need to be named!!!😆

Love it and I really cannot wait to read the next chapter!! Love the settings and the title is very atmospheric!!

Thanks so much Nazma.

More on its way.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki0405

concept was too good

Much appreciated.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanakarthik

Awesome start Swasthi. very different and nice story. Looking forward to read more. Continue soon...

My pleasure Archana.

More coming up soon.
swasthi thumbnail
Thank you for reading the first chapter. Here is the second.

Chapter 2

After a while, with the call finished, Ahem returned to the hall where he left her but found she was not there.

She must have gone upstairs, he told himself turning and making his way to his room.

He reflected on the aftershocks of a strange yet pleasant sensation he experienced when he took hold of her hand. It sent a tingling feeling on his palm with the burning need to hold her again. She felt soft, warm and beckoning.

I might as well make the most of Jigar's gift, he thought as he swiftly opened the door.

"Are you ok?" he asked her without regarding in what state she could be in.

When Gopi entered the room the first thing that struck her was the quaint cottage style decor with low sloped beamed ceiling that gave the room a warm lived in appeal to it with a window on one side that was worth exploring. The wooden bed with canopy curtains looked very cosy and was the main feature of the room. The accompanying furniture complemented the grand bed but it was the dark green and brown colours that gave the room a masculine feel. She reluctantly opened the matching wooden cupboard doors and found only men's clothing. It has to be his room, she summated.

She saw a neatly arranged cupboard with a railing full of shirts. She fingered through the many shirts imagining just how his handsome shoulders and chest would fill out in them. She picked out one to wear. She placed her very damp clothes on the dresser stool and picked up the towel lying on the air dryer for her hair while looking out of the window.

This is how he found her.

"It is beautiful here," responded Gopi as she looked on through the window mesmerised at the picturesque landscape made up of rolling green hills with trees here and there dotted with the few cottages. She could see herself on a sunny summer's day going for long walks along the country footpaths exploring the neighbouring villages and having afternoon tea. For now it was not the place to be as the storm was growing into a rage as lightening flashed revealing leaden skies that bucketed down.

Ahem was met by a sight that enthralled him to infinity. She wore his white shirt. It covered most of her thighs. Through the shirt he could see the outline of her under clothes. Being oversized she rolled up the sleeves to her elbows. Her long hair was damp and gathered over her left shoulder making her neck tantalisingly appealing. She looked fresh, young and delightful with a warm glowing aura of a sense of wanting to be loved.

Ahem began imagining ravishing her there and then. He wanted her.

"It is beautiful here too," he responded quietly as he stopped an inch behind her at the window.

Her floral scent warmed him inside as he gently placed his hand on her right shoulder and slowly ran it down her arm, leaving behind a trail of heat in its path that she felt. He wound his left hand around her waist moving it ever so slowly splaying it across to feel her flat tummy through the shirt.

Gopi became overwhelmed as her throat contracted making it hard to breathe momentarily. She felt enveloped in a sense of security never felt before but it felt so fitting. His touch sent tingling sensations of a warm feeling across her body to the ends of her hair, fingertips and toes, coming together just below her tummy. His hands felt firm and strong, craving for her leaving a heated trail on her under the shirt. She felt a new sense of belonging which made her want more.

He lowered his lips to her right ear picking her lobe and nibbling on it. His warm breath mixed with his musky fragrance playfully teased her senses, arousing in her a heady excitement she could not suppress. She felt his breathing grow uneven on her neck. She tilted her head to the other side giving more of her to him.

With this he left her ear and gently sucked and kissed her soft skin along the neck to her shoulder. She let out a soft moan as he moved his hand from her tummy up her chest to cup one of her breasts. She fitted perfectly in his palm, he declared to himself. He closed the gap between them as his other hand began to move up and down her side in its own time exploring her. God had made Venus just for him, he pondered in thought.

Gopi felt her passion ignite throughout her body making her excitable. She could feel his hand run possessively all over her generating an unusual but wondrous feeling way below her tummy. His fingers gently drawing circles around her breast taunting her raised nipple. She could feel something hardening and pressing on her lower back awakening her body to seek more of this.

Ahem turned her around slowly. While unbuttoning the shirt he expertly unclipped then removed her bra. Before she could acknowledge his actions his hot mouth was on her breast sucking and tugging it demandingly whilst his hands explored her every curve feeling her soft skin and curvy body, leaving a hot trail in its wake.

A quivering moan broke from her throat. She tossed her head back and held on to his wide muscular shoulders as her knees were jellying themselves. He swapped to the other breast and repeated the process. His skilled tongue worked its magic on her. Gopi replied by moving her hands over his shoulders and began exploring his brawn through his shirt.

She felt him break away from her which made her open her eyes only to see the same desire in his molten brown eyes looking back at her. Ahem soaked in her glistening eyes and lowered his head to hers. He lingered only a hairs breadth from her lips before capturing them.

She tingled all over with sensations making her release a moan. Her parted lips gave way to him possessing her. He plundered her mouth, pillaging its soft depth with his tongue. She was warm, moist and tender.

This feeling of madness heightened when his hand slid inside her cotton underwear to the apex of her thighs finding her warm spot, prodding and dipping his finger into her moist trembling region. She shuddered at the sensation which spurred her on to hold him with all her might as she rapidly weakened to this new sensation. He delved again and again into her heated moist softness until she reciprocated her movement beneath him.

Her responsive body teased and excited him making him to want her more. He released his hand only to lift and carry her to the bed. He removed his clothes promptly and the final piece of hers without breaking his kiss with her.

Which was better; the kiss, him feasting on her breasts or him exciting her in her southern region?

For Gopi the storm was in full flow. She felt bolts of lightning and clapping of thunder inside her with a want of release.

For Ahem he had felt nothing like this as he felt now. None of the other ones that Jigar set up gave him the feeling he has built up to near explosion. Yes, she was something else. His increasing desire had reached epic proportions.

He lay beside her with his hands possessively exploring her, etching a map of her body in his mind. He broke the kiss and captured her nipple with his lips demandingly whilst drawing both her wrists and holding them above either side of her head. She released a ragged moan and arched herself up indulging for more of this. Whilst he moved on to her other breast he brought together both of her wrists above her head and held it with one hand. The other hand moved to lift one of her legs as he positioned himself on top of her.

Bringing his hand up to caress her cheek he lifted himself to look at her. She stared back at him with a beautiful glow with the ache for release.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered in a deep low voice uttering what he just felt for her. He took possession of her lips and in one quick thrust he dug through her tight barrier deep into her.

Her muffled cry in the kiss froze his movement instantly. He realised she was not what it looked out to be. This was her first time! He raised his face to look at her. With wide open eyes she looked back at him as tears glistening down the sides of her cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I did not know... I thought that... It's your first time. I'll remove myself," he apologised incessantly.

Gopi immediately grasped him with her legs around him tightly and gasped out, "Don't leave me." She wanted this as much as he did. Now there was no going back.

She began to move slowly and encouraged him to do so too. He released her hands and lowered his face to kiss each eye tenderly and gently wipe her tears away with his thumbs. She embraced him around his neck running her fingers through his hair.

Ahem picked up the pace slowly whilst he took her lips again but tenderly. This time she willingly responded. He lowered his hands and cupped her breasts at the same time plucking her taut tips with his thumb and finger and squeezing them gently, sending her to the edge.

As the storm reached its peak with the loud clapping of the thunder, the fierce flashes of lightning, the howling wind and the pelting rain against the window pane and roof so too did the storm of desire escalate to new found heights before exploding with a tremendous release, shattering both of them at the same time, filling her with his passion and leaving just the quiet rain outside pattering as silence fell.

Ahem kissed Gopi most lovingly and tenderly. He trailed wet kisses along her neck to her shoulders before embracing her and sucking her hard on one of her breasts as he withdrew from her. Thereafter he raised his head, looked endearingly with warm serene eyes while caressing her cheek and a slight smile sketched on his lips, he whispered, "You are truly magnificent," then slumped over her and was knocked out cold.

Gopi laid there looking at him sleeping so calmly, admiring his serene face closely and taking in his clean shaven and handsome features - his curved closed eyes revealing the shape of his eyes, his pronounced forehead, his distinctive nose, his soft well shaped lips and his firm chin. She felt like running her fingers on his cheek just to feel his soft skin but wouldn't dare do it. She liked everything about him - his tenderness, his passion, his control and his care. He is going to be her husband soon and her everything.

After a while his breathing became even and shallow whilst Gopi laid there admiring him. She attempted to lift his arm that was draped over her. He willingly obliged and turned the other side only to settle into deep slumber once again. This was her chance to leave. She got out of the bed, changed into her damp clothes and gathered her belongings. She left the invitation on the side table and walked out of the room, down the stairs and out of the house.

delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Swathi what a storm you have given in this part
it was such a hot and sweet movement
i just can't believe Gohem made love before marriage iam thinking it may be dream
eargley waiting for Gohem's reaction and their taught
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful chapter Swasthi although i'm like this☺️ lots of nice gohem hot scenes☺️ awaiting ur nxt chapter
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, Swasthi.  Great update.  It was good to read this. Thank you.
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow Swasthi...what an awesome update⭐️ ⭐️the two souls unknowingly became one...wow...what a romance.. .I was blushing throught reading it ☺️ .hatts off to you for this update 👏 👏
eagerly waiting for the next update 😃
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My😳 Such a wonderful update Swasthi👏  What a chapter!!!!

The storm waged outside and inside the villa.. Ahem and Gopi's attraction has captured both of them in the first meeting. The point is, Gopi knows and loves Ahem now as her to-be husband. But for Ahem, she was someone Jigar setup and he does not know who Gopi is yet.
It was a mindblowing update Swasthi. Two people who made love as passion overlooked all caution. 

Gopi does not know that Ahem is going on a trip. Ahem knows he is Gopi's first but does not know her name or who she is. Will he find the invitation and realize the truth or will he miss it. Looks like Gopi is already in love with him. This sets this up for a very interesting setting for the next update. I cannot wait for the story to take the next turn😛
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
omg Swasthi! i think i have fainted somewhere! ☺️..it was magnificient!
however i have a bad feeling about this...Ahem thinks Jigar set him up with her and Gopi sees him as her future husband 😕...i hope i am wrong!