FF: The Tempest, chapter 11 - Epilogue, p 32 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful Swasthi πŸ‘

when Ahem get to know... His mom chosen the same girl who he watching in his dreams 😳 Love Ahem character
cant wait to see Gopi n Ahem meet 😳 i wanna know wht will Ahem react when he see same girl in front of him... Im eager to read next chapter πŸ˜‰
Swasthi your are getting me impation
very nice part that Ahem was dreaming abt the girl whom he made love without knowing who she is
what ill Ahem do if he comes to know that she is going to his future wife.
Gopi's love for Ahem is increasing.
very lovable part update soon
My Like button is torturing me again but i loved it Swasthi! update the next part quickly please! πŸ˜ƒ
awesome swasthi so hot wow gohem make love before wed wow and ahem who dont even know who she is he think it jigar setting wow gopi she know he will be his future husband and she left there with out let him to wake up i just hope he saw the invitation card other way he will misunderstand her you did a great update so hot out cyclone weather inside loving cyclone wow love it cont waiting for m=next pm for next πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ 
I think u have outdone yourself in terms of plot and sensual scene writing ... love it and waiting eagerly for the next .. pls make ahem obsessed with gopi and also he should stand by her and be her rock ... my heart breaks when gopi is hurt ... I wish her the best always ... I adore ahem !! Obv but thats more to do with him being sooo hot .. but I really feel for gopi as a character ... so always want good for her.
awesome update swasthi...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
so both somewhere craving for the afternoon which they had spent together...especially  ahem..that he is dreaming😳
gopi fear is natural... now it would be interesting how ahem will react when he see gopi...the same girl with whom he had spent the memorable afternoon and that he is dreaming since from past 1 month...
eagerly waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago
Loving it Swasthi and it is so good to see it being written on home ground.  Keep going. πŸ‘πŸΌ

nice going swasthi...

eagerly waiting for their meet...

swasthi it so lovely both think of each ever and thx ahem try to find where she leave to ask about her as he did not take protection wow he think of it and he touch the pillow to have her fragrance wow no wit their wed hope he will not say any thing which will hurt her or she dont faint before the wed then will have the problem he friend is kanaji cont soon love it amazing awesome it is πŸ‘ 
Originally posted by pretty_h

awesome ff wow swsthi i read both part  but part two was so hot which im reading such a hot gohem ff after a long time wow they become one without ahem know who she is and gopi know he will be her future husband wow awesome i love it they made love you are a super mind blowimg writing on hot scene pm me for next please πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Thanks so much Hansa. 

I am really glad that you are enjoying the story.

The next chapter will be up this weekend.