FF: The Tempest, chapter 11 - Epilogue, p 32 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome part Swasthi๐Ÿ‘ Loved it! Egarly waiting to see ahem's reaction to see gopi as his bridesmaid. Beautifully written๐Ÿ˜Š
wow swasthi i love it when ahem will know it gopi whom he is going to get married how will be his reaction and how he try to find on her to ask if she is ok and he remember of her too and gopi was remember him wow waiting for next thx for this lovely update 
Originally posted by Deepikz

interesting chapter Swasthi... so Gopi is going to get married to Ahem but has her dues with her maami and love dat in dis too Gopi's friend is Kanaji... waiting for r nxt update... please pm when u do

Glad to read that you are enjoying this story Deepika.

Next chapter coming up soon.
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Fantastic Swasthi๐Ÿ‘

So the afternoon affected Ahem as much as it did Gopi๐Ÿ˜› Atleast he is thinking of protection. The man surely uses his head. With him not knowing that his mom chose Gopi for him, what will be his reaction seeing her as his bridesmaid is the question. Gopi may worry, but Ahem know that she was indeed a paragon of virtue.
Interesting character your Ahem๐Ÿ˜Š His heart is in the right place. He also has his own rules. With the impending Yuva samaj meeting and his engagement, he may be happy about Gopi being the girl his heart desires. But it is not so easy is it?๐Ÿ˜Š

Poor Gopi.. To be indebted to Urmi for life and now carrying the fear of that one afternoon and the fears of abandonment Cannot wait to see her and Ahem meet๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks so much Harini.

I am really glad that you are enjoying the story. 

The next chapter is coming soon.
Originally posted by awsome-raji

awesome ff swasti. love it.  

Thanks so much.

Originally posted by nilani19

Excellene ๐Ÿ˜›

Much appreciated Nila.

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Wonderful Swasthi ๐Ÿ‘

when Ahem get to know... His mom chosen the same girl who he watching in his dreams ๐Ÿ˜ณ Love Ahem character
cant wait to see Gopi n Ahem meet ๐Ÿ˜ณ i wanna know wht will Ahem react when he see same girl in front of him... Im eager to read next chapter ๐Ÿ˜‰

Much appreciated Sherry.

The next chapter is coming up soon.
Originally posted by delsi

Swasthi your are getting me impation
very nice part that Ahem was dreaming abt the girl whom he made love without knowing who she is
what ill Ahem do if he comes to know that she is going to his future wife.
Gopi's love for Ahem is increasing.
very lovable part update soon

Thanks so much Delsi.

I am really glad that you are enjoying this story.

Originally posted by dipsy80

My Like button is torturing me again but i loved it Swasthi! update the next part quickly please! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Deepa not to worry  about the like button. Your comment will suffice.

Originally posted by hana_y

awesome swasthi so hot wow gohem make love before wed wow and ahem who dont even know who she is he think it jigar setting wow gopi she know he will be his future husband and she left there with out let him to wake up i just hope he saw the invitation card other way he will misunderstand her you did a great update so hot out cyclone weather inside loving cyclone wow love it cont waiting for m=next pm for next ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Much appreciated Hana.

Hope you have the third chapter too.

The fourth chapter is coming soon.