Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread ~ 10th November 2012

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Day 34

Hello Everyone :)
πŸ‘πŸΌ

DDT: This DDT is for daily episode discussion wherein everyone who is watching the show can post the happenings, incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.
Updates: We have our coolbie gypsy2525 to give us regular update. πŸ˜Š  It is a request to all members not to post before 
gypsy2525 reserve her post for update and also not before the episode begins.

All such posts will be deleted. Every day episode starts @ 9 pm I.S.T.

A humble request to all members not to chit chat in this DDT thread as many members like to read about members views on the episode and sometime they find it hard reading about it if there is lot of general chit chat across the pages. Hope you all understand.

About the show: The recordings of a couple of days are edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth.

Every day the DDT will be posted before the episode begins by BB6 DT. Have patience, if and when it is late by few mins. πŸ˜³

IF COC and BB6 Section Rules are applicable for all DDT posts.
Please go through them.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome.
THANK YOU πŸ˜ƒ
Enjoy & Have Fun!!!
BB6 Development Team

gypsy  our coolbie is not available  to update today... Our Back up updater Naina will reserve the update post. Please DO NOT post until she reserves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super Saturday with Salman
Day 34

Salman comes dancing on Mera hi Jalwa song. Welcoming everyone.Super Saturday with Salman and Happy Diwali. Salman saying hum saturday ko ghar ki baat nahi dikhate,but this time,its something strange.

BB House
BB saying that we talked with ur wife something related to country.A call to Siddhu's wife.She tells Siddhu that Gadkari told he needs u so you have to come back.Siddhu saying to housemates that its a very important situation so I have to go.Mink saying U r joking na??Siddhu saying to Aashka I want to see u laugh.πŸ˜†

Salman saying I want to give some good news and welcomes Arbaaz.Today is Arbaaz's son Arhaan's birthday.Arbaaz gives mithaai given by his mom.Diet sweets for Delnaaz..πŸ˜†
Arbaaz announcing - We are back..Dabbang 2 is coming back in Dabbang 2 and telling about the movie and characters.
Salman saying no one can dance worse than Arbaaz.And we have in-built music,
Salman asking that what's different in this movie?Arbaaz saying one goggle,moustache,etc..

1st Look Dabbang 2
Arbaaz asking similarities b/w Salman and Chulbul.Salman saying Chulbul jaise insaan real me ho toh use joote padenge.
Arbaaz goes for a while.Salman welcomes new guest.
Hard Kaur enters singing Party Abhi baaki hai.
Hard raps something for BB.Salman and Hard shows some dance steps from a Hard Kaur's album song.
Hard tells her fav contestant is Siddhu as he turns poet in small situations.Hard Kaur in BB chair.She orders-
Sapna should change her hair color every week as its a Colors show.
Then she sings one song and gives Salman  a CD/DVD of her album.

BB asking Siddhu that you really want to go?Siddhu replies yes.BB says that you signed a contract and now you have to pay penalty for breaking the contract.Siddhu says its upto you BB.

salman projected to house.He's asking everyone how they are feeling about Siddhu going.Urvashi,Niketan and Rajiv saying that they are feeling bad.
Salman says Siddhu to come now.Siddhu's farewell.Everyone's crying.Siddhu near Salman now.
Salman asks Siddhu how are u feeling now in front of so many people?Siddhu says-I got used to BB's atmosphere.Salman asks one quality of BB winner? Unfearness
Salman-who do u think should win? Siddhu- Niketan

Siddhu on judgement.
He broke rules.
Siddhu says I cant nominate persons without even knowing it and after a stage,even all members  didn't want to eliminate.
He supported Sapna on her every wrong deed
Siddhu- Sapna have just one demerit and that makes her bad in everyone's eyes.However,ok..she was wrong.

He praises girls a lot.
Siddhu-You didn't show when I praised boys.πŸ˜†

Rapid Fire Round
Vrijesh-Khisiyani billi
Apne miya mitthu-Niketan
shola aur Shabnam-Urvashi
Hot-Sana
Neta-Siddhu
Siddhu's journey video with BG song Jeena yahan marna yahan😭
Salman gifted him a book-Niyam Paalne ke Hazaar TairkeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sampat comes,Salman welcomes her.
Salman asks Sampat to sing.She's singing a song..

Salman asks her Sampat whose unhappy of her elimination?She says No one.She says she didn't knew anything about the show.Salman asks who will win the show?Sampat says that am not astrologer,so I can't tell.Salman asks whom she want to win.Sampat says no one.
Sampat ko bhadaas nikaalni hai..She's saying- Gharwalo khush rehna tumhara keeda nikal gaya hai.Aashka will be happy ki Sampat chali gayi.Siddhu toh aag me ghee daalte the..And Sapna threw mike for me..ab khud baahar aa jaaye.
Sampat's journey video..
Salman calls some women in pink sarees and says that its ur gift.u can take them.

Arbaaz comes for 2nd announcement.Arbaaz gives a key and goes back.Salman saying ye aisi waisi chaabi nahi hai.this chaabi will bring a toofaan next friday.
Salman wishes happy diwali..and bids bye.

PRECAP- Urvashi to nominate someone using her captain power.She says we tried to remove our misunderstandings..but..
Vishal Karwal entry😳
Edited by -Naiina- - 11 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Started!

Yesterday's update link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3277156&PID=68940283&#68940283

Today's links:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3277156&PID=69135404&#69135404
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281138&PID=69141705&#69141705
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
lol Dabangg 2 is going to be released.
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dabang 2 trailer was interesting!! But too bad they don't show the Kareena item song!!
simplypurple thumbnail
Yeh kya hogaya Sampat ko? O.o
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written updates.πŸ‘
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Siddhu out and being interviewed by Salman.

Siddhu rooting for Niketan to win BB6

throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not sure why Siddhu has so biased opinion abt Niketan.Is it because of his Family's Political inclinations?
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
BB showing sidhu only were sapna, urvashi and niketan going against him...

not the scenes were dellu and ashka bitched him...

BB is trying his best to take dellu and ashka to finals..