The hug that Meera gives Prithvi was awkward

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey!!!

So i caught up all episodes and may tall about things you guys have already discussed but hopefully you havent (fingers crossed).

Good show so far... I like Prithvi's character the best so far. The story may need a push next week as right now its based on solely one thing. 

Anyway, my main objective to make a post was that I havent got a good grip on Meera's character. Mini Roy who plays the lead is, as we all know BEAUTIFUL. However, its not her looks which is puzzling me, its her character. 

Was that hug she gave Prithvi (when he saved her)..necessary. It was really awkward for me to see that... I mean, OFFCOURSE i am waiting for them to fall in love and care for one another but wasnt this TOO SOON. And Meera didnt even know Prithvi that well... she is also engaged and is totally alone in a village full of strangers and an indian girl would normally be quite reserved in this sort of scenario. But for her to run after him and hug him so tightly from the back was just "awkward and too soon". 

However, the lifts were awesum. Especially the one where Prithvi asks Meera to get out of the car and when she dares him to touch her..he lifts her up and takes her WOW! liked that bit. 

Just my opinion. What you all think?? :-)
It was awkward and a little soon for me as well, but after a while when I thought over it and like you have already mentioned above She 'is totally alone in a village full of strangers and an indian girl would normally be quite reserved in this sort of scenario'

In that case I felt it to be an alright move even though I wouldnt have preferred that hug. I loved Prithvi's reaction..πŸ˜‰

If we see from Meera's POV then I think she for once felt safe when Prithvi saved her, he was the one who actually took her to Mr Ramadhari Singh's haveli... and it was too quick I mean the hug was I'm sure she wasn't in her senses and she didn't know how she could thank Prithvi...so maybe..πŸ˜›
But even with my explaination I am not satisfied with it🀣

P.S: Awesome topicπŸ˜‰
-Shru

Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
Originally posted by funkylicious

It was awkward and a little soon for me as well, but after a while when I thought over it and like you have already mentioned above She 'is totally alone in a village full of strangers and an indian girl would normally be quite reserved in this sort of scenario'

In that case I felt it to be an alright move even though I wouldnt have preferred that hug. I loved Prithvi's reaction..πŸ˜‰

If we see from Meera's POV then I think she for once felt safe when Prithvi saved her, he was the one who actually took her to Mr Ramadhari Singh's haveli... and it was too quick I mean the hug was I'm sure she wasn't in her senses and she didn't know how she could thank Prithvi...so maybe..πŸ˜›
But even with my explaination I am not satisfied with it🀣

P.S: Awesome topicπŸ˜‰
-Shru

I thought I was going to be verbally beaten up for saying that the hug shouldnt have happened but im glad your response was the way it was... Im glad you agree that it was too soon and the hug was very raw (perhaps thats the reason why u were not satisfied). However, lets see what happens...Maybe they will turn against one another and we will not see any romantic scenes between them for a longgg time so the Cvs gave us this hug early in the show. 

More Than awkward i found it funny i mean when prithvi  pushed meera and asked her to hug that tree πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£  that was kind of funny for me πŸ˜†

ok jokes apart πŸ˜³ i did not found anything rong in that hug meera was js way too much  scared i think n from meera's POV its natural in that situation to hug someone and if that someone who has saved our life deserves a hug πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 🀣

agree.. that hug was a bit awkward..

may be meera should have thanked him n may be smile at him.. this was too soon, the hug.. but still like it..
Yeah i know..it was not so better ...but the answer is quite in ur post itself...

Just think like this ...😲

A City girl whoz entirely strange to a village circumstance...who has not yet faced such a rude situation...while came across to face em up...! πŸ˜­

Normally they will get terribly scaredπŸ˜’...i can guarantee 4 dat ! 

So Don't think abt the style she huggedπŸ˜‰...actually it was a hug to a someone who saved her ...not to guy she loves...πŸ˜ƒ

Love toh bahuth door ka baat hai...!❀️

Wait 4 it !😊
Prithvi is Village guy so he awkward .. but its ok  coz all show me janeanjane vi Hero-heroin me hug hota hai...
Agree with u...its just nt app
 Bechara Prithvi kitna bola hai so Hug se gabragaya koi bat nahi 2nd time  happy hoga...πŸ˜‰