Deadline Extended-Dec 31 2012 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

I can only make signatures, so I shall try for those.

For the signature contest; do we have to use the ENTIRE cast or just the lead - Sandhya-Suraj?

PS: Amazing combination of the 3 contests. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You can use any characters, just the lead or the entire cast or any other characters

thanxπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Thanks Erum for the contest...!!! I will try to participate...!!! 😳 BTW does OS have to be DABH storyline related...??? πŸ˜•

No OS doesnt have to be DABH storyline related, you can have your own creativity in there😊
So basically I'm here only because of the advertisement in a certain forum. Ahem, ahem, ahem. πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot for the post and ideas Erum!πŸ€—

But sorry Guys I'm kinda busy! so no entries from me!! πŸ˜’ since I have exams in 1st 2 weeks of December!
Do we have to include everyone in the sig making?
No you can use any characters you like in the sig making it could be the leads only or everyone or just the other characters
Is there anything specific we need to write on the siggy?
No hun you are free to create anytype of siggy you like, and write anything you want..
Guys...I have not come across any forum where the particiaption is such low, i mean you guys are interested or no, otherwise I will stop having such competitions...let me know seriously!
I'm really interested, it's just that I keep forgetting. πŸ˜† I'll make one or two siggies tomorrow and submit them.