FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
sheetal nice start ..but a lil bit confused with this update but i love the lines very well written ...will wait for next ...good to see u back ðŸ˜ƒ 
First let me dance. Oo lala le oo, o lala ole o.. U r back, ur back, ohh god.! U r really back.. That to with a smashing and banging update.. This is what i call a sheetal di spcl update.. I read this update like a greedy it was soo soo emotional but yet got lots of meaning in it. Dnt know what pain priya is suffering from but one thing is for sure , that this ff isa something exceptional.. Beautifully written with a very nice poet touch. Lovely. I hate u sheetal di sooo much, come back with the next update, eagerly waiting for that.Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
Very well written as always. Do try and update soon.
Beautiful.and Touching Sheetal..

Thank you so much for PM
Very good start please continue soon
WOW...
CONTINUE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats on starting new FF
interesting concept
continue soon
wow u r back once again with ur magic loved the start the way u write is ossum 
Love the start its em feeling very happy u r back

awww Sheetal di... 🤗 u r back with bang even before time... 🥳 love the first part... story seems very inyersting starting with suspance... it something... bring me back here... what was it was it nightmare or something else... would like to more do the update soon... waiting for next...