1st part is confusing where is ram ???priya lost her child 
beautifully written priya's pain๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
continue soon 

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -SweetEtika-

YOU ARE BACK DII.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I Just Can't Express *in words ,, How beautifully you portrait the feelings and the Whole scene.. .. It Is So Touching And Emmotonal.. i have tears in my eyes.. i can't wait for next update now..

Thank you so much Hun for this LOVELY COMMENT... Yes i am back๐Ÿ˜ƒ, on and off...I am so happy that you liked it, i know it is confusing at first but the next update is long and will clear things up a bit more...  Promise...

Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Hayeee you back woth new FF sheethal ..Thank you so much for concidering the request ..
Im just lil bit confused with the first part ,i know you will clear it in next update ...

Its just a pain of a mother who lost her baby ,You potryed so  beautifully and these lines are pierced me tooo ..

"You can't touch me mumma I don't exist."

"Please baby, don't punish me like this."

sooo lived and fantastic update ..waiting for more ..Thank you ..
๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Neel for reading and commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ... I am soo happy that you enjoyed it๐Ÿ˜ณ... AND Yes I am back and hoping to be back regularly very soon...
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: _CandyCream_

Yay!! Sheetal di you're back! ๐Ÿค— Missed reading your FFs..
Loved the start!! Awesomely written!(as usual!๐Ÿ˜‰)
Wonder how you can make it so interesting in the first part itself!๐Ÿ˜†
Can't wait for the next part!!

๐Ÿค—yes i am back... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you for your encouraging comment... ๐Ÿ˜† Aww i am happy you took positive from the confusion and found it to be interesting... Next part is coming soon! IT'S LONG!! ๐Ÿ˜•
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss283

hi sheetal    back
That was a grandstand entry dear...๐Ÿ˜›
my heart was beating so fast...phew !!!
you  do know how to make one's heart race...
that was spectacular opening
poor priya...whats wrong with her...๐Ÿ˜ญ

First of all thank you for the warm welcome๐Ÿค—... I am glad to be back, even though it is not regular... hehehe and sorry for the tachycardia๐Ÿ˜†... It was not intentional... (or was it?? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰)
And once more thank you for the GRAND COMMENT, it made my heart fill with joy that you enjoyed it!! Next update you will come to know some more about what happened... I would pack it in one update but it would be too long.. already the next update is REALLY LONG in my opinion... BUT it will compensate for the late update...

Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaYaKapoor

Wowie... Sheetal... U r back...well... The hatke story looks really hatke... Eager for more... Please try n be regular...

Hey Dear, thank you for reading and commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ on this hatke story๐Ÿ˜›... hopefully i can be regular soon... next update is coming soon!!
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: balhfan4ever

Hi Sheetal! Welcome back...missed your FF's here. Very gripping start...and obviously I can't get enough. Do update soon.

THANK YOU!!! ๐Ÿค— It makes me feel special that you missed my FF's, I also missed the love that i got from all of you!! I will update the next part soon!
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

whoa drama queen is back  

hmm starting with separation n problems will wait for next part first prt is very confusing update next part soon 
n again welcome back sheetal 

YUP DRAMA QUEEEN is BACK and thanking you so much for the hearty welcome... You know i am like Ekta in the sense that i heart separation, but trust me i will try to make it make sense ๐Ÿ˜†!!!

THAnk you for reading and commenting!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaparikh1

Hey that was really a great start...I have read ur other FFs too, but was a silent reader...But u write so nice...I love ur FFs...Plzz continue soon...Plz do PM me when update, if possible...

Thanks,
Krutika.

first, Thank you Krutika for having interest in my FF's๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ... I have added you as a buddy and will most definitely send you a pm when i update (today)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. And Thank you for posting such a sweet comment.. ๐Ÿค—
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alya1991

nice update waiting for next update...so please update soon...

Thank you Alya (nice name btw) for reading and commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ. i will update the next part today..