FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 - Page 53

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Oneandall

Ooo i can just imagine... It must be EXCITING!! I am so happy for yoU!! 😳

ya it is but even hactic too... so hope everything got on gud way... thank you...
wowoowowwoo what an update di... my heart is dancing Ram is such darling person... awww he leave his big car just to reach to Priya awesome update di... i loved the way he sttled deal with that yonger man... n love Neha & Ram's talk to what right logic she give in... awww Priya's concern for Ram... & nuts noticing it was even more cute then they both lost again in thier sugary eyelock wowowoowo both looking stunning... hope some love blossem btw this two in metting... waiting for next plz plz plz do update soon the next...
raya secretly longing for each other...how sweet😳
glad you updated this soon...
love it
waiting for next
Sorry cudnt comment for the 9th part...But both the part were fabulous...Just loved the way they are craving for each other...And both dressing up for the other...Loved Ram riding a bike to just meet priya...Awww...Love is in the Air...Wonderful update yaaar...πŸ€—..
Now update jaldi se waiting for the next part...hope to get get wonderful moments btw our RaYa...
Really god this two are meant for each other.. It was very funfilled update. ram riding a ducati bike..! I can't imagine this in my drms also.. Really love is leading him to a silly path, hehehe..
I loved ur surprise very much, pls keep giving this kind of surprize in future also... Hate u sheetal a lots, update soon..
Just wowπŸ˜ƒ no other words, you are an amazing writer, waiting for the next one, please update soon..
are wah ram in bikeπŸ˜† it was a superb idea it was a quite unique dono ek dusre me hi kho gaye haye πŸ˜³
lovely update soon 

Originally posted by -evan-

arre yar pucho mat... hamesha koi na koi mujse age nikal jata hai comment karne me... that's why I was fed up with myself πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hmm... lagta hai mujhe Mr.K ka aadat lag gaya hai... isiliye chote chote batoon mei bhi gussa ho jata hon πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 Oh no he's rubbing off on you!! πŸ˜›
It was perfect timing as soon as i posted and before i sent out the PM you commented. FIRST!!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by D4BALH

very nice update Sheetal.. Ram on the dupatti ride was surely shocking moment both of them and us.. I hope u will initiate to clear confusion abt Ram's phone convo that priya heard..

Thank you for reading and commenting Dilli hun! πŸ€—
I always thought he would look super cool riding a sexy ducatti... πŸ˜† Where else can i implement that but here. πŸ˜†
Yes i will tease it in the next update but soon i will reveal the truth... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ark93

nice .plz nxt prt jaldi update karna.waiting ggg

Hey Thanks for reading and commenting πŸ€—β€οΈ
I will try my super best to post it by tonight!!
Still have to write it though πŸ˜•
WILL TRY MY BEST!! πŸ˜ƒ