Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 123fiza1

wo nice solution by ram to reach on time...both are awestruck n loved that...hw to start a conversation...thanks sheetal...cont soon...

Thank you hun for reading and commenting... 🤗❤️
Let's see what happens 😉
Next part will be coming soon! hopefully by tonight..
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena04

yap i know di as... i know u, u must have hide lots of things for future so now things will gonna be more awesome... with more updates so plz plz do update soon... waiting like impatiant baby n want her cady as soon as possible she can... so waiting do update soon...

ooo u know me too well 😳!!!

Oneandall thumbnail

ya it is but even hactic too... so hope everything got on gud way... thank you...

I am sure all will go well. You are working very hard so for sure...
Oneandall thumbnail

wowoowowwoo what an update di... my heart is dancing Ram is such darling person... awww he leave his big car just to reach to Priya awesome update di... i loved the way he sttled deal with that yonger man... n love Neha & Ram's talk to what right logic she give in... awww Priya's concern for Ram... & nuts noticing it was even more cute then they both lost again in thier sugary eyelock wowowoowo both looking stunning... hope some love blossem btw this two in metting... waiting for next plz plz plz do update soon the next...

Thank you Leena hun for reading and commenting. 🤗❤️
I will have the next update up tonight or tomorrow morning for sure...
So happy that the update lived up to your expectations!!!
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss283

raya secretly longing for each other...how sweet😳
glad you updated this soon...
love it
waiting for next

Thank you dear!!! 🤗❤️
👍🏼Yep because now i am a free bird.. lol.. just have to do little things here and there.
Next part will come hopefully by tonight!

Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaparikh1

Sorry cudnt comment for the 9th part...But both the part were fabulous...Just loved the way they are craving for each other...And both dressing up for the other...Loved Ram riding a bike to just meet priya...Awww...Love is in the Air...Wonderful update yaaar...🤗..

Now update jaldi se waiting for the next part...hope to get get wonderful moments btw our RaYa...

Thank you Krutika 🤗❤️
Don't worry no need to be sorry.. 👍🏼
It will be exclusively raya in the next update. will dip it in as much love as possible given the current track.. 😃
Hopefully i can start and finish by tonight

Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinkjali

Really god this two are meant for each other.. It was very funfilled update. ram riding a ducati bike..! I can't imagine this in my drms also.. Really love is leading him to a silly path, hehehe..
I loved ur surprise very much, pls keep giving this kind of surprize in future also... Hate u sheetal a lots, update soon..

Really? i always imagined Ram riding a bike and since he is the Ram Kapoor it has to be a sexy ducatti.. 😆 yes it will surprises on top of surprises from now on.. The journey for Raya to get closer has officially begun.. 😳 in this FF 😆, can't vouch for the show but can only wish.. Luv ya little sis!!
❤️🤗
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

Just wow😃 no other words, you are an amazing writer, waiting for the next one, please update soon..

Thank you SO MUCH Sweeety... There is not a big enough hug emoticon that i can insert so hopefully this will do

Will try to update soon! Maybe by tonight!
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siacutie

are wah ram in bike😆 it was a superb idea it was a quite unique dono ek dusre me hi kho gaye haye 😳

lovely update soon 

SIA!! for loving and commenting always... 😃🤗❤️
Next part  will be coming soon.. Maybe in a couple of hours or tomorrow morning...
I have to write it stil!😕

-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oneandall

<<<< That's my happy dance on this joyous occasion for you Evan... 😆 It's a bit silly i know... The mystery will be unfolded soon!! very very soon!!!
Yay gussa Khatam than SMILE PLEASE!!!!😃😃😃

ahaa!!!! really love the GIF you've posted, it's really nice. thanks for doing the comical happy dance for me... lolz 🤣 🤣