Users

Frequent Posters

viny_queen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
raya alone in office and feel
ram make this meeting of their datebut priya his heart
who was babe
whats ram condition
Cont. soon waiting for the next part already i think u give us back to back update becoz where u end there start our wait

Sonakshi-grp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW...IT WAS REALLY A WONDERFUL UPDATE...EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART.PLZ UPDATE ASAP.THANX...
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PART-10 ...

Sorry for the late comments .. Indeed it was a surprise update for me ..
I read half got busy in some other work ..Lesurely i sat back in the swing and reading your update drinking tea ..What a beautiful update it was ..
Aww Ram on bike ..oh cant wait to see Priya in his back .
Too good very well potrayed Priya's emotions when Ram is late to meet her ..
Ntasha is so cute found her eagerness ...Great update going to read next one ...

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Coming to the part 11..
Double dhamaka for me ... Cool verycool raging updtae  πŸ˜†
Loved to see Ram in raging avataar ...
Hmm the dinner was clumpsy ..Loved her taunts towards him ..
He is so missing her man ..
So so now Ram asks her to be with him as his wife until confirming Ayesha really loves sid ..
So whatevr the reason also now Priya should agree for this .What her cold hatred heart will react when he asks her about this ..

Ohhh alredy waiting can't wait to see the next update ..common  update it soon and give one more surprise today ...

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg πŸ‘ Awesome update, Love this love and hate relationship, just so beautiful, now I can not wait for the next part, please update soon.. Just so hard to wait now.. πŸ˜ƒ Amazing story, you are doing an awesome job..

anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb yaar continue soonπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RaYa's confrontation was excellently wordedπŸ‘. I am wondering about ram's condition...now I have started feeling very sorry for Ram as no matter what he does or says there is no convincing Priya😭. Sheetal, beautifully weaved story so far...looking forward to moreπŸ˜ƒ
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update ...continue soon!!!
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
raya confrontation was THE BEST
cont soon
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow, great update, really liked it ;-)) I was surprised to find out Priya doesn't like veg πŸ˜• and Ram lecturing her over the benefits of ingesting vegetables πŸ˜† (dialogues got swapped I guess 🀣 ) he was caught up in reminiscence ❀️ I must say Ram made a nice arrangement though P completely destroyed it πŸ˜” And I really liked Vik's generous efforts, really missing those endearing buddies a lot in the soap nowadays πŸ˜” and about the"Babe" - well, who & where is she❓ πŸ˜† Overall, this part was phenomenal!! ❀️
but I can't take this killer suspense ... plz update soon plz plz plz... plz don't keep us hanging... I'm very eager to know Ram's condition :-D although I have a thought about the "condition", but I don't wanna reveal that :-P :-P :-PEdited by -evan- - 11 years ago