FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 - Page 58

Posted: 11 years ago
Super Angry wala update.. well two can play the game.. Ram will surely ask her back in KM..
continue soon...
Someone is getting in to trouble and i am feeling so happy.. Sher ko sawa sher mil hi jata hai.. If priya is smart than our ram is smartest.. The whole update was just brilliant and wonderful.. What is the condition..? Eagerly want to know, u ff k3 is going on a rocking track... Loved it, loved it, loved it..
Hate u sheetal di a lots.. Update soon..
Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
this part was awesome, i am dying here to know what is Ram's condition

Please continue soon😊
That was again a superb update...Loved the way both were raging...Awesome confronting...The condition is definately Ram asking Priya to come back to him and Kapoor mansion atleast till ayesha proves her love...Awesome so the wooing will start...And waiting to know who the babe is...
Thank you for the update...I am to loving the FF...🤗
Wow wow wow
awesome superb

Nw dats like nehle pe dehla
what Will b ram's condition????
So eager to knw
update soon!!!

U r just so amazing

xoxo Priyanka. <3
the child is just amazing yar i loved  dat part lot
and imagining ram on ducati is wow 
and clear d misunderstanding soon about d phone convo
loved each and every part they r jst awesome wonderful mindblowing⭐️⭐️
and waiting 4 d next part his condition
continue soon😊
wow priya is the 100 percent owner...it prooves hw much ram is in love withpriya...n why ram didnt answers priyas question...ram is so attached with unborn daughter...btw who is babe...both r back on battle field...thank u sheetal di...
wow! Superb Sheetal.. It looks like another twist is coming in next part.. Their fight is always gd to read in ur fiction story.. Plz if u use green then use dark green but no faint one that u use in this post. I have problem on reading this..
Another splendid update
raya convo was good...😛
ram's hurt..love was very sweetly expressed

awesome OMG di... it wads just best the way RaYa confronts was the most best part i tell u... Ram's anger with Hurt was the best part cake of treat to read & Priya she was just like charry on cake... sweet yet diffreant u r just awesome di whe ever u write di... i just loved first hallf to when stuborn Ram made Priya eat dinner awww so chweet... then the last part too when Ram gived whole compny & not just that but whole Kapoor industries to Priya & then followed with condition... awww i think he will ask her to "come & stay in K-mantion with him till to marrige..." but still clueless so waitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for next update do it soon plzzz...