Wow nice story sheetal ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
priya emotions for her lost child is so touching
and loved the 2parts but
thanx for the wonderful ff
pm me ur next update
Sonakshi-grp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all welcome back dear.Great imagination and superbly written.thanx 4 d pm.
balhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update plz plz plz... 
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: humdildechuke

Wowww you are back with a bang...that was an awesome update...its turning interestingg...your writing is tooo goood...and too emotional...pleaase do continue soon...

OMG Thank You Sooo Much For that AWESOME COMMENT! Felt overjoyed reading it and definitely welcomed... It is emotional but like you very well put it, the interest will come with some twists and turns... Thank you for reading, liking and commenting๐Ÿค—
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rayaBALH

first one to read yuppieee ossum update the baby talking wid ram was too touchy n why's vikram saying so??????????? continue soon 

HEYYY THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING ๐Ÿค—!!! Glad you enjoyed it!! Vikram has his reasons for talking like that, next update or next next update will reveal it.. I will continue soon!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvbalh

sheethal sorry for the  late  replies. am so glad  u PM me. thanku.

read the two parts   what happen to raya. wanna knw more.  was sid a positive character here.. 

Hey hun, you don't have to apologize for the late replies. I am just happy that you read and commented. It's totally understood that people get busy, same with me, and that it why i also end up late in replying. hmm.. well in the next update there will be lots of revelation... As for Sid, not sure yet...

Thank you for reading and commenting ๐Ÿค—
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: balhfan4ever

Fab chapter! There is a lot going on and lot of confusion about why Vikram doesn't want Ram and Priya together...too much pain! It's heart wrenching but as always very nicely penned๐Ÿ‘.Do update soon.

Thank you So Much!!! ๐Ÿค— for Reading and Commenting. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes, LOTS oF CoNfUsIoN ๐Ÿ˜› but next update will help A LOT in clearing that... It will be coming soon!
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lalmadhu

Fantabulous writer u r I came into the forum reading ur ff Kismat ka khel it was sooo good but then i was a silent reader and i never commented on ur writings but it was soo good that u take the reader to a different world Now i m going to read ur other works

Thank u and continue soon

First of all, A BIG HUG ๐Ÿค— FROM ME TO YOU!! Your words mean a lot to me and I thank you for that comment... Wow... I am glad you enjoyed Kismat Ka Khel... Goodness Girl you have me at a loss for words, that's how overwhelmed i am that you are enjoying it so much!

THANK YOU!!
for making my day โค๏ธ