FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by viny_queen

seriously i read it with full concentration
and enjoying myself LOVE THE STORY AND THE WAY U WRITE

FOR THE LOVELY COMMENT!! SOO SOO TOUCHED YOU ARE ENJOYING IT AND THE STYLE OF WRITING!
Originally posted by luvsakshi

OMG his replic is talking with him and he is repling her ...wow that was too good yaar and you penned down so beautifully and i loved the way you enacted RAYA feelings ...
oohhh oohhh that was fantastic yaar ..i want next update ASAP i know you are busy but still try to update soon ...πŸ‘
πŸ‘

NEEL THANK YOU DEAR πŸ€—FOR READING AND COMMENTING...
LOL.. okay next update is coming up as ordered... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by anjucool

wonderful update

THANK YoU Anju!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Ahhh...That was an awesome update...So RaYa pinning for each other... Why is Vikram talking abt Priya that way...???Hope to get the answer soon...But the update and ur writing is fantastic...Plzzz continue soon...

Hey thanks Krutika!! 😊 πŸ€— Glad you are enjoying it. And i Promise the answer will be revealed in next update (well most of it) The next update is coming very soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by asheema_sharma

awwssomeee...
luved it...
RaYa pinning for each odr...
plz plz update soon...
eagerly waitin for ur next update...

Asheema Thank You Dear!! How are you?
Waise, i missed your funny emoticons in this comment πŸ˜›...
Jk.. Loved the comment! thanK you and i will update soon!
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

Very interesting update, and thanks for the PM

Thanks Hun!! πŸ˜ƒ Glad you found it interesting...
Originally posted by Pinkjali

Sheetal di, sheetal di and sheetal di.. U r gr8. How u manage to writte so well..? Atleast in ur ff sudhir support priya really, but what's wrong with vikram..? Am sure he has something to say...No one can touch the soul of the reader by the pain of ur character rather than u sheetal di.. The whole update was just terrific. My whole confusion got clear, this update also hold a very big meaning in it.. This ff is very intense but am loving it... Only u can think and potray this kind of track so beautifully... I hate u a lot, muahha..!! Do try to update on every friday or else i will go mad...

hahaha your sig. is AWESOMEπŸ˜†πŸ€£!!!!!!!!!
Your comment however is AWESOMER πŸ€—β€οΈ(don't know if that's a word, but it is now 😊) Awww man, just when i think you have reached the sweetest level in your comment you leave me feeling blessed with the next comment. From the bottom of my ❀️, THANK YOU ANGIE DEAR! Love you lots and lots and lots..
and LOTS!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—β€οΈ

Originally posted by namrocksss

Beautifully written...πŸ‘

... Thanks for the PM

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! πŸ€—πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sss283

omg so much pain !!...
my heart felt heavy while reading ...
poor ram...poor priya...
wonder what had happened ...that resulted in their separation...
aree sheetal its hard to see raya in this much pain ...
kuch karo na...😊
waiting for next partπŸ˜›

DON'T WORRY MAIN HOON NAπŸ˜ƒ!! I will do something sooonish!! The next update will clear A LOT OF CONFUSION... The update following will clear some more... Leave it to me... I promise that when i have raya moments i will make up for the separation.
But for Now... Thank you for Reading and Commenting πŸ€—

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

kyun dard hain itna tere FF mein 
update soon very interesting sheetal 

πŸ˜† Kya karoo mein, I love dard baari kahani's... I have watched to many Ekta serials, totally messed up!
Thanks for reading and commenting... and thankful amidst the drama you find interest... πŸ€—