Pyaar Takraar n Iqraar;) journey has just began :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello hi to all JANTKI members!๐Ÿค—

I'm new here on the forum, I love Mouni and Aditya since preeto.๐Ÿ˜ณ I am a little late to realize the show has kickstarted cuz I was expecting the title of the show to be Apne toh apne hote hai.. Still I like this Junoon title more๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm already loving Prithvi, meera who are two opposite poles of a magnet(hehe sounds cheezy eh..) Aditya is doing amazing job especially wid his new look, I'm loving his rough village guy character after seeing him as IAF officer..

I love all airforce based shows CHA was one of them, there Abhi n Sam too hate each other's guts but they end up falling in love,.. aww I miss Iqbal khan on tv..

Don't feel that I'm moving off the topic I'm coming to it right away. I can't help it cuz I'm a fan of hate/love romances So now our beloved Meera n Prithvi will also go through the same phase..๐Ÿ˜ณ

pehle takraar (that's happening now)

phir Pyar..

aur phir Iqraar

Don't ya think so?

This show is really awesome, Adi n Mouni are rokking it and I hope we get to enjoy more wid the suspense factor surrounding both the leads will progress.. ๐Ÿ˜Š I seriously want Prithvi to learn the truth and help Meera achieve her mission..

thanks for reasing n share ur views๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hey Priyamvada ๐Ÿค—i think have not seen u in Preeto forum but glad to know u love Adi our IAF Officer who is back with a bang now in Junoon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
me too love Mithvi jodi and their scenes are superbbb...โค๏ธ
jus love Adi a lottt ..happy that he has got grt role Prithvi in Junoon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
have already fallen for Prithvi hez dashingand loving Mouni from Mahadev shez sweet as Meera...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Junoon first week was awsomee waiting to watch coming up epsiodes...๐Ÿ˜Š
 welcome..dear...Priyamvada.. so happy... lovely Post... yes wait for Pyaar takraar ect...  plz u comment everyday aditya fanclub(india-forum)...
 welcome...๐Ÿ˜Š so lovely post.plz again post karna & ur Aditya fan so plz Join forum--fanclub & comment everyday Aditya...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by snehapatro

Hey Priyamvada ๐Ÿค—i think have not seen u in Preeto forum but glad to know u love Adi our IAF Officer who is back with a bang now in Junoon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
me too love Mithvi jodi and their scenes are superbbb...โค๏ธ
jus love Adi a lottt ..happy that he has got grt role Prithvi in Junoon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
have already fallen for Prithvi hez dashingand loving Mouni from Mahadev shez sweet as Meera...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Junoon first week was awsomee waiting to watch coming up epsiodes...๐Ÿ˜Š

hi sneha๐Ÿค—
ya I saw preeto but well was not on the forum may be i was too busy then, but this place is addictive n so is Adi so I have landed here๐Ÿ˜ณ

me too looking forward to next episode๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by jmoyee200

welcome..dear...Priyamvada.. so happy... lovely Post... yes wait for Pyaar takraar ect...  plz u comment everyday aditya fanclub(india-forum)...

thank u..

but i cant be regular cuz my xams r starting from 20th n will go on till dec 4th.. its my final year so, should read but will try to be here often๐Ÿ˜ณ
welcome 

ohh its ok ..exam na ..but after exam plz be active :)
all the best for exam.
Originally posted by liza81

welcome 

ohh its ok ..exam na ..but after exam plz be active :)
all the best for exam.

thank u.. beech mein aati rahoongi, for a while at least๐Ÿ˜†