WOTW1- Young at heart (11/11/12)

Posted: 11 years ago

Yes guys, I am here for the first Writer of the Week, so welcome to everyone here.

And before I start, here are few criteria:
-You should be online in the previous 72 hours, to everyone but specially to the writers, whose FF has ended and had not started a new.
-You should have left a comment in  any topic of Arjun forum, at least the week that just finished. So that we can know you are active in Arjun forum.
-For the on going FF, the recent part should be updated in the last 1-2 week.

If this criteria are not met, I will put back your name's sheet in the box, to be drawn next time.

Now coming to our very first
writer of the week, for Arjun forum, has written few Fan Fictions.  Here are some of her FFs links:

She is young at heart πŸ˜‰
Someone guessed who is it?, well let's end the suspense, it none other than our very own writer SBP1971

Congratulations!!

Here we have a gift for you

Now coming to the main part: grilling, we have few questions for you:
Your name?
Birthday?
Age?
Hobbies?
Profession?

Which writer inspired you to write?
How did you end up posting your stories here?
Your first FF?
Your own favorite FF?
Your favorite FFs on the forum?

Your favorite writers on the forum?
What kind of FFs do you like to read? to write?
What characters of a FF you liked the most?
What characters of a FF you hated the most?
Your friends on IF?
How do you get ideas to write FFs?

To all the grillers πŸ˜‰, what are your advice to her, so she can perfect her stories, if needed. Personally I think she doesn't need any but if you have any advice for her, this is your chance to tell her.πŸ˜ƒ

So guys, do enjoy the grilling and once again felicitations to SBP1971, hope you enjoy. πŸ˜ƒ

PS: please leave your rating and feedback on forum32 (
https://forum32.com/discussion/646/how-will-you-rate-for-episode-27-suicide-in-bank)

Layout inspired by WOTW by development team πŸ˜ƒ
Luv u guys<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 11 years ago
Yayy!!! Betrayed by love is my curreny fav ff!!! Congo Shilpa di.. Yippee!!!
congrats to Shilpa...

awesome work kashish
Congrats Shilpa for being The First WOTW...well deserved..
Congratulations shilpa...u deserve it...

n yea i ike ur winner prize...!!!!

*calps*
congrats shilpa
πŸ‘
i'll come later with some of my questions
enjoy the WOTW seat dear
And really you stories were wonderful, well portrayed and lots of feelings in it
A big hug to you dearπŸ€—
Oh wow, I never dreamed I would be first to take this hot seat.

Thanks so much Kashis, I love the siggie, will be displaying it proudly.

Will come back to answer tonight, since we are celebrating Diwali here.

Thanks everyone for the wishes. I will look forward to all questions.
Originally posted by sbp1971

Oh wow, I never dreamed I would be first to take this hot seat.

Thanks so much Kashis, I love the siggie, will be displaying it proudly.

Will come back to answer tonight, since we are celebrating Diwali here.

Thanks everyone for the wishes. I will look forward to all questions.

Hey dear, you are most welcome. i am so happy that u liked the siggy.. will be waiting for ur replies :-D and people to grill u ;-)

Luv u<333
Kashish
Congrats Shilpa ...Enjoy your time on the Hot Seat!!!
Your name:Shilpa

Birthday: May 29

Age:I am actually older than most of the young ones here.😊

Hobbies:Reading, writing, love to listen to Hindi music

Profession:Registered Nurse

Which writer inspired you to write:I have quiet a few,Mary Higgins Clark, Judith Mcnaught, Elizabeth Lowell, I will ready any author if the story is interesting.

How did you end up posting your stories here: I wanted to watch Arjun from the very first promo and joined the forum as soon as it was active, was hooked to Riya and Arjun from the start. My very first OS on them was After that night, and well rest is history.

Your first FF:My first FF was for Saathiya: Gohem- The love story (awful writingπŸ˜•)

Your own favorite FF: Is my current one on this forum, Betrayed by Love- this is complete different attempt by me. Destiny and First Love both written on Gohem were my own stories unrelated to the story that remain my favorite also.

Your favorite FFs on the forum: To list a few, Fire and water by ValleryWorks, Kash Aap Hamare Hote by Tina, Kismet Connection by Viday Anand, Anything written by Avantika AKA Mohabbatgirl there are more that I am sure I am forgetting to mention. Honestly though I love to read all work on Ariya and have yet to catch up with all of them.

Your favorite writers on the forum:Avantika, Tina, Valleryworks, Viday Anand, Shru, Mushirox, Mahi, Aukview and the rest who makes me smile by writing on Ariya.

What kind of FFs do you like to read:I like to read anything that is romantic and full of emotions.
To write: Up to now I have only had experience in writing romantic ones, but with Arjun I am venturing out into added suspense and crime stories with romance.

What characters of a FF you liked the most: On Saathiya, I loved Gopi the most and most of my FFs were based on her. Here I am loving all the characters.

What characters of a FF you hated the most: I hate any character that is negative.

Your friends on IF: I consider everyone I meet on any forum my friends, but there are few that I am very attached to. One is my angel, her name is Angeli, who is only active on IF for me. I call her my agent also because when I am writing and if I get stuck she puts me on the right track. She doesn't watch lot of Hindi shows but keeps up with whatever I watch for my work on the forum.

How do you get ideas to write FFs: This one is tough, sometimes a idea may pop into my head and I try to imagine if the characters will work for the story, or if the story fits my current favorite characters and plot out the story before I start writing.

Edited by sbp1971 - 11 years ago