Do u think women think more than men?

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Do you think all women are like this? (as in the video)

Just want to know what kinda women r around u!

It's just a short survey!!

Do u think women think more than men?

Edited by be-happy-always - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lol...
any reasons to support or any instances?

ur three words were like- I don't know how to react right now!😕😆

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes. 

Suffice it to say, I am a young woman and I doubt if I know many other young ladies who think as much as I do, let alone guys my age. I think and I also observe, and all that I have reckoned outta males I know of all ages - they are patient realists which obviously means you cannot expect them to possibly ponder over things. They're passive that way, thinking isn't their kind of thing. Thinking is for the restless analysts who sometimes dun even know what it is that they are thinking about. 

Period

SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nope. i use to think that way but my opinion changed because i had experiences where i was proved extremely wrong. i think it all depends on the person, not their gender.  you cant generalize on this issue. :) Edited by SheVi4life - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SheVi4life

nope. i use to think that way but my opinion changed because i had experiences where i was proved extremely wrong. i think it all depends on the person, not their gender.  you cant generalize on this issue. :)

Thank God! Kissi ne toh izzat bachayi...lol

But yes, u know what, I feel that I think a lot and as a girl, I feel that we don't interfere in the matters of men so much...(as much Russel has shown!!)

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: be-happy-always

lol...

any reasons to support or any instances?

ur three words were like- I don't know how to react right now!😕😆

just wanted to be funny by using the word think
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm not sure. All humans appear to think the same amount. It is just that the nature of thoughts are different. 
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Who is the joker in that video? I think he is thinking too much about women there.

I do blieve that women think and care more about men than vice versa. lol. IF is a great example. You see AVIs, drool sessions, talk about male movie stars etc. I dont see posts in reverse. Now there are exceptions. lol
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I'm not sure. All humans appear to think the same amount. It is just that the nature of thoughts are different. 

I agree...

And sometimes we do say that one thinks more tan the other, it actually depends on individual to individual and not on the gender!

Originally posted by: King-Anu

Who is the joker in that video? I think he is thinking too much about women there.

I do blieve that women think and care more about men than vice versa. lol. IF is a great example. You see AVIs, drool sessions, talk about male movie stars etc. I dont see posts in reverse. Now there are exceptions. lol

OMG! Lol..
He's Russel Peters!

Ya, u r right!